Selling Zell the smug deer, possibly original

Last_bus_home

Tilly of Muffle
Bells
Feedback
100% (97) +
Hello everyone, Zell has decided to leave my cycle town, he's in boxes now. I have to admit, I haven't chatted with him much so I can't remember if any of the villagers changed his catchphrase but I certainly haven't. His shirt is the same and I doubt his furniture would be much different as all that's in retail is overpriced fruit.
Will accept TBT, Cedar saplings, holly bush starts, maybe azaleas. Also looking for Marina, merengue, and fauna, would make a trade (I could add tbt to zell to balance it).
He's tier 3 at the moment, dropped quite a bit. Make me an offer! I'll be checking when I get back from work in a few hours! :)

I'd love to get Zell from you! I don't have too much to offer though. I can get probably get you a bunch of cedar saplings/bushes, depending on how many you'd like, or I can offer 1mil IGB. I know that's not exactly what you're looking for. Let me know =]

Hello Princebel, That's fine with me, I'd be happy to trade for bells and saplings/bushes. Let me know what you are able to get :)

Great! Thanks! I'll get back to you in a few hours after I've had some time to play.

I actually had Marina move in while TT-ing! I'm going to try and get her in boxes for you. Hopefully it doesn't take too long

i'll take him if your other trade doesn't work out c: i can pay 50 bells

That's great Princebel! A perfect trade then, I'm so excited about having her in my new town! I can wait as long as it takes, even if it takes a few days, I'll just keep my date the same and keep zell in boxes for you!

Thank you also Kyoko, I will bear that in mind.

Back