• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Yuzu's Art Shop

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
~*~*~*~*~

Currently: OPEN

♫♫

Hello all! I'm reopening an art shop again after a few years.

What I'm drawing:
Your resident or OC! (headshots only for now, please).
Here's a link to my past art shop for examples of my work

2D3qAch.png
T5345ns.jpg
JIzIfLP.jpg

WpQvcad.jpg

B4KFdWo.png

1. One order at a time per person, please.
2. These take around an hour or more each.
3. If you order on a weekday, you may not receive your art until the next weekend day because of my work schedule. Thanks for understanding!

PAYMENT
I'm currently only accepting NMT, IGB or stuff from my wishlist below. Make your offer in the order form.
Items
Golden tools
Star fragments

DIYs
Starry items
Cherry Blossom Pochette
Cherry Blossom Bonsai
Cherry Blossom Viewing Lantern
Cherry Blossom Bonsai
Cherry Blossom Branches
Cherry Blossom Umbrella

PM me when you're available for payment, and I'll respond with a dodo code. I'll accept payment anytime after I've accepted your order.

og6GQHw.png

Please use this order form:

Reference:
Special requests?: (Specific colors, certain pose/expression, town fruits, tools?)
Text:
Offer:

7M7Acp5.png

K33huGL.png

1. Lady Sugarsaurus
2.LisaTheGreat (paid)
3. allainuh (paid)

Last edited:
Reference: here and here
Special requests?: i'll leave colors up to you im not picky ! but could you maybe draw my islander holding stitches the cub like a plush doll? i can offer 200k more if you can >-<" its fine if not!
Text:
Offer: 400k or 600k? if with doll. lemme if thats not enough and i can maybe throw some other stuff in 🥺

tysm for considering !

Special requests?: i'll leave colors up to you im not picky ! but could you maybe draw my islander holding stitches the cub like a plush doll? i can offer 200k more if you can >-<" its fine if not!
Text:
Offer: 400k or 600k? if with doll. lemme if thats not enough and i can maybe throw some other stuff in 🥺

tysm for considering !

Yess! Accepted, thank you! And I certainly will have a go at the plush doll! ^^

yayy! thank you 🥺 do you want to schedule a trading time now or after ?
Totally up to you! I'll be around all afternoon, if you want you can PM when you're free to do the trade.

Text:

tysm for considering !

@allainah All set!! Hope you like it ^^ Drawing Stitches was super fun!
T5345ns.jpg

Your art style is super cute! Are you only doing residents and villagers? Or could you possibly draw me with a cute floral crown? I can offer IGB 😊

Your art style is super cute! Are you only doing residents and villagers? Or could you possibly draw me with a cute floral crown? I can offer IGB 😊

Hi!! Yeah I can draw OC's or misc. portraits. If you fill out the order form for me I can work on this tomorrow. :)

Reference:
JPEG_20200413_142246.png
Special requests?: I'm not really picky it's whatever you find cutesy, you have free range over it 😊
Text: no text necessary
Offer: 1 million bells 😇

Special requests?: I'm not really picky it's whatever you find cutesy, you have free range over it 😊
Text: no text necessary
Offer: 1 million bells 😇
JIzIfLP.jpg
I really hope you like it and the lily crown! :D Your bangs are really cute btw and really fun to draw. Let me know if you think it's ok! DM me whenever you're ready, and I can send you a Dodo code :3

WpQvcad.jpg

Hii! All set! I hope you like it. (I think I'm in love with Punchy now too) ^^
It's so cute! it was exactly what I wanted! Ahh! Thank you! ^w^
Also, Punchy is AMAZING. <3 Everyone should love him. hehe.
Let me know when it will be best to pay you! <3

It's so cute! it was exactly what I wanted! Ahh! Thank you! ^w^
Also, Punchy is AMAZING. <3 Everyone should love him. hehe.
Let me know when it will be best to pay you! <3
Yayy I'm glad you like it. <3 I'll PM you

Back