• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hey It's me
Again *waves* sorry if I'm taking up your time but
Do you have any silver axes ? And an afternoon tea set ? :33

Yuki....ummm don?t know how to ask this but do you maybe have these gyroids?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/tvxAOOQ5Xu
(It?s like half of the gyroid list )

I?m doing trial and error with a couple of rooms but I can?t quite imagine which rooms would look best with each set until I actually place them. Most likely I will end up giving you back the majority after I try them out.

Let me know if that big list is ok, and how much tbt it would be :)

Hi! I had a busy day today and now I'm kinda nodding off already. (It's 3am over here.) I'll be back when I wake up!

Actually, nevermind!! I need to head to bed right now. Let's work out a time, tomorrow! Have a great rest of your day :)
Hey, it's okay, and sorry. I ended up getting busy. Let's work out t time.

Hey It's me
Again *waves* sorry if I'm taking up your time but
Do you have any silver axes ? And an afternoon tea set ? :33
Hi~ *waves* No you're not so don't worry. :D
Silver axe, yest I do. And afternoon tea set, yes I can order it later when I wake up!

Hi um can we 60tbt if that’s fine with you?
Sure. Since there's not much space in my town that has flowers I'd prefer drop off but absolutely can do having you pickup if you don't have space either.

Yuki....ummm don’t know how to ask this but do you maybe have these gyroids?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/tvxAOOQ5Xu
(It’s like half of the gyroid list )

I’m doing trial and error with a couple of rooms but I can’t quite imagine which rooms would look best with each set until I actually place them. Most likely I will end up giving you back the majority after I try them out.

Let me know if that big list is ok, and how much tbt it would be :)
Hi Ellie :) I just took a look at your list and I believe I have most of them if not all. You're welcome to use them to see what suits best for your rooms and give back the ones you don't need. No charge, but if you say you absolutely want to pay, then just for the ones you actually keep for your rooms for 2 tbt each?

@BLUEBELLE
I noticed you like gyroid ! I normally find a lot I could help you too if you don't mind obviously:3

Last edited:
Hey again Yuki! Sorry to bother you, but by any chance do you have perfect oranges, pears, or peaches? I tried getting perfect cherries for my brother's town and it ended up not being the perfect fruit in his town (he hasn't played in so long and he forgot what his perfect fruit was since he doesn't have any perfect fruit trees in his town) so I think it's either pears, oranges, or peaches. It's not apples either that's for sure haha

Hey Yuki! Can we arrange a time within the next 5-6 hours for me to pick up? Thanks! Any of those times should work:

-If you saw my other edits of this post you can ignore them :)

Last edited:
Sorry I was finally able to come online. I prefer drop off if that is ok with you :)

Sorry I was finally able to come online. I prefer drop off if that is ok with you :)
Hi, I'm ready when you are. Will you add my 1st FC?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey again Yuki! Sorry to bother you, but by any chance do you have perfect oranges, pears, or peaches? I tried getting perfect cherries for my brother's town and it ended up not being the perfect fruit in his town (he hasn't played in so long and he forgot what his perfect fruit was since he doesn't have any perfect fruit trees in his town) so I think it's either pears, oranges, or peaches. It's not apples either that's for sure haha
Hahahahaha ah~ That's so... silly & cute. lol Sure, Please add my 1st FC, and what was yours again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Yuki! Can we arrange a time within the next 5-6 hours for me to pick up? Thanks! Any of those times should work:

-If you saw my other edits of this post you can ignore them :)

Hi :) I didn't see your post edit, and I'll try.

Of course let me add you and open my gates

Edit: my gates are open!!

Last edited:
Ok, I?ll be able to pickup around 7-11 est :)
Hi, sorry for the wait! It took some time for me to get them together from couple of my towns. ^^; I've left my gates open so feel free to come pick them up when you're ready. :)
Also, I figured I don't have tall timbanoid anymore, but every guys else should be there.

My FC is 4528-1139-3099

I have to add you and trade tomorrow cause my DS was taken away for now. But it's probably going to be near 4-5pm est, I'll be on longer than that as well.

I ended up keeping 8 of them. The bowtoids and the poltergoids.
Tommorow around the same time , and I’ll drop off the others :)

I also dug a a few more...and you can have those as well if you’d like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@BLUEBELLE
I noticed you like gyroid ! I normally find a lot I could help you too if you don't mind obviously:3
I missed your post. But thank you so much! I got the gyroids but I appreciate the gesture! :p

Last edited:
I ended up keeping 8 of them. The bowtoids and the poltergoids.
Tommorow around the same time , and I’ll drop off the others :)

I also dug a a few more...and you can have those as well if you’d like!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I missed your post. But thank you so much! I got the gyroids but I appreciate the gesture! :p
oh ok ! You're welcome :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Yuki I'm available right now. If you're ready to deliver :3

Last edited:
@Tobyjgv, @kirbyz, @Mayor_Daena

Hi, so sorry, I'm back on.
qEJIz6x.png

Please let me know when you're available again.

@Bluebellie
Okay, I'll leave my gates open around the same time!

Last edited:
Back