Mint
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Leif
Pavé
Jack
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
So as the title says I was just wonderign what backgrounds for your villagers have you made up? If you have NSFW backgrounds put them in spoilers or tone it down o3o I'm interested so you can pm me also
I Mean if I dont do this I would probably become very bored with the game >.<
At one point I had these villagers in my town but needed to move for pwps then I woudl move them back in
Ages of Some villagers I have backstories for. This is just a few of mines its a lot to write already
Shep is 21( I imagine him as a stoner dudeXD)
Goldie is 20
Whitney is 30
Skye is 22
Agent s is 18
Mira is 19
And Kid kat is 23

Example Shep and Goldie are Lovers but Goldie had to move out back home because she couldnt afford to take care of herself/while also giving bells to her mother to support her large family and she just felt so guiltiy because she couldnt pay back Tom nooks loan she had to move back home Now shep works and saves his bells to buy Goldie a mansion with no loans and everything she needs also a nice big his for her family.
He goes to visit her atleast twice a week, having the train ride take 4 hours back each way

I have Whitney as this fine/elegant Lady who just finish her relationship with Apollo so now she finally decides to come out about being interested in women she tells her best friend Skye about her finding herself, Skye begins to cry as she supports her decision and in fact she was always in love with Whitney but Whitney happiness was the only thing she ever wanted so she never said anything. Then they begin her relationship ;u; ( Whitney is also into some kinky stuff) And Skye being inexperience is going to have lots of fun experimenting

Mira, Agent s and kid kat are a Trio of crime fighting heros, in agent s House there is a bucket of water noone ever notices it but if you jump into it it takes you where ever you want ;o, Now we have Mira as the secret base they are always looking for people in danger,saving lives stuff like this.
Mira actually has the ability to Fly/Glide and can Shoot lazorbeams from her eyes RAWR, She can jump very high and is a Acrobatic( So light in her feet), Using this to her advantage she can sneak up on enemies takign them out from behind without anyone even noticing.
Agent S and Kidkat are Spies and while lacking the ability to fly they trained years with mira learning to become as acrobatic as her, They are also trained in martial arts, self defense, kung fu, and they understand the human body just using pressure points to take people out without making a sound.

Mira is a spunky outgoing Bunny, She runs around giving people what seems to be random stuff but is actually items to protect them, Flower pots which have cameras in them to see if anyone is trying to get into her house, A necklace which has actually puts an antidote into their bodies so if someone goes into their house a gas will be released causing them to pass out. She cares deeply for her villagers always sayign she fights crime, people laugh along with her but she knows if she doesn't protect her friends they won't be able to laugh

I assume we include ages in all this? If so:

Kyle: 18
Pierce: 22 or so
Caroline: 20
Mallary: 30
Portia: 27
Vladimir: 35-40
Deli: 10
Erik: 8
Victoria: 13
Pashmina: 18

First off, Kyle. When he moved into my village, Kyle was a young rocker wolf who had decided to leave his pack and pave a new path in another. Coincidentally, he stumbled upon Labryth and, feeling that it was the best location to ingrain roots due to its small size, moved in next to their amateur mayor. However, he grew to respect her, and became the Beta wolf of the town- one of her most trusted advisors and a major contributor to Public Works Projects. It's also suspected by everyone in Labryth that he may have a crush on her.

Pierce: Similarly to Kyle, Pierce was a wanderer who was never content with anything; primarily because of his unconventional home for typical Jocks and his uncanny liking for gentler songs such as KK Etude. However, he met Earth on his third day in Labryth, who not only approved of his style, but encouraged it. Now he's a self-proclaimed bodyguard and is one of her two best friends.

Mallary, Portia, Vladimir: All three villagers were rejected from their initial homes for being 'unsavoury', 'unattractive' or 'unpopular', and they have travelled their separate ways to seek a permanent home instead. Mallary was the first arrival, who encountered Labryth at the suggestion of a traveller. She, however, missed her two companions dearly, and wished that she could meet them again- extra space in Labryth was very hard to come by. However, she eventually told Earth of her troubles, and much to her surprise, Earth smiled and replied 'I'll do my best to allow them in.' As soon as Monty and Lolly left, dissatisfied with the temporary neglect Labryth was suffering, she requested that Mallary sent the two letters informing that Labryth was willing to give them permanent homes. Now, they live relatively close to one another- close enough to see each other regularly. Of course, the trinity seems to currently be suffering from a love triangle...

Deli, Erik, Pashmina: Deli and Erik's parents were both killed at an early age by rival clans; thus, without any other option, the two camped out wherever they could, hoping that they'd find shelter before predators found them. Once, however, Erik slumbered once within the borders of Labryth, where Earth found him. Though she was still grieving the loss of a beloved friend, Erik's innocent naivety was enough to comfort her- thus, in appreciation, she asked Nook to build a house for him. Encouraged by Erik's example, Deli soon followed- and Earth grew to love him, too. However, she listened to their stories and couldn't help but pity their lack of family- though like brothers, the two could never survive without a responsible family member. Only one was willing to take this role- a malcontented goat; Pashmina- but her price was a new home near the two and a readily-available source of food. Earth accepted, and Pashmina moved in, where she still tends to her adopted brothers. She thinks they're dweebs, but she loves them anyway.

Caroline and Victoria don't really have stories. They're just... There.

Last edited:
This is definitely interesting however I don't much of a story for any of my villagers! All I know is that Pietro must be in love with me, because he asked to start calling me "mon amour" xD I'm definitely inspired now to come up with stories for everyone though!

This is definitely interesting however I don't much of a story for any of my villagers! All I know is that Pietro must be in love with me, because he asked to start calling me "mon amour" xD I'm definitely inspired now to come up with stories for everyone though!

Well, I feel like to enjoy the game and not to get bored quickly us coming up with back stories and getting your imagination involved really brings a new element to the game. It makes you feel like you have a true connection with the villagers and makes them come alive in a sense. ( thats just my feeling)
I remember My good friend Ryan has Frita in his town and he describes her as a Sassy ghetto Mexican girl Working at Mcdonalds and That inspired me to come up with back stories/ personalities of my villagers ( btw Frita means Fried in Spanish, thats why shes a mexican ) I found it so funny because He is sassy too so When he was describing it to me i was just laughing >w<

Last edited:
I do, and it's rather long. It's here.
I might have taken this game too seriously, but it's so fun to come up with backstories haha :p and I ship villagers too much

Loved reading the backstories too! :D I love the trio of crime fighting heroes.

I do, and it's rather long. It's here.
I might have taken this game too seriously, but it's so fun to come up with backstories haha :p and I ship villagers too much

Loved reading the backstories too! :D I love the trio of crime fighting heroes.
Reading it right now, Fang thought himself to be a bit insane after seeing pekoe xD
Aww Colton giving francine Oranges,
I havent gotten the entire backstory I just try to give a short summary of everything but if I ever just take the time to just sit down and write them out I will be writing for hours @_@

I'm currently cycling many villagers out and in so this might be a little weird. Bear with me.

Permanent Villager:
Bob (early 20's)
Rudy (late teens)
Katt (late 20's/early 30's)
Rosie (21)
Lolly (15)
Kid Cat (16-17)

Other Villagers:
Pietro (Old man lmao)
Stitches (10)
Mathilda (in her 40's)
Gabby (Mayor; early 20's)
Otto (Resident;16)
Toby (early 20's)

The town started super simple. Rudy, Stitches, and Matilda were the only people who stayed since now. Many people came and went, but they all stayed. Recently, every couple of days someone would leave town; only to then be replace by a cat. Bob was the second cat to move in.

Bob convinced Rudy to stop talking to all the other animals that weren't a cat. Rudy noticed that some nights, no one could ever find Bob. Usually on those nights, a non-cat villager would disappear. Over the course of 2 months, cats taken up other villagers spots. Lolly and Kid Cat were the first 2 to settle down.

Kid Cat didn't want to be involved with this at all, seeing that Bob doesn't like him much. Kid Cat has a crush on Bob though (lmao whoops), but acts like he hates him.

Lolly was dragged into all this with Bob and now goes with Bob some nights. Lolly wants to desperately move from this town, but feels bad for everyone else here. She also is very fond of Stitches (Much to Bob's discontent) and dreads the day he has to disappear. Bob has also many times tried to make a move on her, only to be stood up.

Katt moved in after Beau went missing. Katt is super secretive and cold to others. She stays inside her house a lot and rarely talks to the anyone. She seems to despise the Gabby and Otto, but somehow warmed up to Toby.

Rosie is the most current villager to move in, taking Rolf's place. She seems a bit off to the other villagers and has panic attacks sometimes. She loves Gabby and constantly is with her.

Stitches has no clue of what is going on and just likes to play his 3DS. He likes to think of Lolly of his big sister and also thinks that Bob, though creepy, would make a great match for her. Lolly seems to think otherwise though.

Mathilda is a single parent and is suspicious of the cats in town. She doesn't like Gabby or Otto either. She likes to believe she is the normal one in town.

Pietro is a washed-out clown with no place left to go. He is kind of crazy and loves to barge into others homes. He puts on a smile for everyone else, but is really sad inside. He appreciates Toby for visiting him every once and a while. He also seems to terrify Stitches and Lolly.

Gabby, Toby, and Otto are all humans. They all moved in at the same time with dreams for a new start. Gabby and Toby are cousins, with Otto being Toby's best friend who tagged along. Otto has hooked up with Gabby before, but split because it didn't feel right.

Gabby slowly begins to realize that the cats in town won't talk to her (except Rosie, though she only does it when no one is around). One day in the mail, she receives a Cat Cap with a note telling her to wear it or worse things would come. She is skeptical at first, yet still puts it on. The next whole week, she is quickly becoming friends with all the cats in town. She slowly starts to forget of the other villagers, settling for the 'cat life'. She isn't aware of what is going on behind her back. She tells Otto and Toby to wear the hats too, they both comply.

Toby knows whats going on. He is slowly hating the cats in town more and more. He avoids them and once threatened Bob to stop all of this before it was too late. Bob shrugs him off and Toby starts to fall into depression. He wears to the Cat Cap to make Gabby and Otto happy. He spends most his time with the other villagers, counting their last days.

Otto is slightly aware of what is happening, but doesn't know what to do. He likes to hang out with Kid Cat and Rudy. They wouldn't talk to him before he wore the Cat Cap though, which bothers him in the back of his head. He thinks Lolly is super cute, but doesn't talk to her much since he doesn't like Bob. After Gabby started hanging out with Bob and them, he finds her unsettling/creepy.

TLDR; Cat cult in town, villagers disappearing, crazy mayor, everyone loves Lolly, Kid Cat + Bob 4ever

Lmao I came up with this on the spot and it was a lot of fun. I would love some feedback :)

also kid bob <3 ftw

Last edited:
Reading it right now, Fang thought himself to be a bit insane after seeing pekoe xD
Aww Colton giving francine Oranges,
I havent gotten the entire backstory I just try to give a short summary of everything but if I ever just take the time to just sit down and write them out I will be writing for hours @_@

Hahaha I hope you find the story somewhat entertaining!

Lol yes they do take a while to write, but the endless possibilities for stories was just too tempting xD I'd love to read your entire town's backstory if you end up writing them :D

Oh forgot to mention that I like your idea about Whitney and Skye too. You made them so adorable!

Here is my backstory for Smashville:

Smashville, as its name would have you believe, is a great sight to have Brawls, and recently, Smashes. But, when it was run by Tortimer, Pit was asked to live there on his 13th birthday by his mother, Lady Palutena. She originally planned for him to stay for a week, but since he liked the town's residents so much, he wanted to live there. He had a lot of great companions in the town: Pecan, Nibbles, Bunnie, and Walker. But, one day, due to an unknown attacker, Smashville was destroyed in a tragic event. A young canine going by the name of Isabelle saw the destruction and went to rebuild, for she thought everyone in Old Smashville was hit by the fatal accident. Some months later, Pit woke up to a cat named Rover. Rover dressed Pit in some nice clothes, but when the angel got off the train, he removed the clothes. Now, he was crowned the Mayor of Smashville. But, he mostly forgot about his mayoral duties, and pursued his lover, Pecan. Until one day, she finally arrived in New Smashville.

Pecan woke up when it rained in the remains of Old Smashville. She had apparently lost all her friends, including her boyfriend. She went out on a long journey to find a place to settle down. She had found a magic amulet made from a green jewel hardened from the lava of a volcano that had erupted 35 years ago, and she used this amulet to clear many obstacles in her way. She was determined to find her lover, who had appeared in a prophetic dream which meant, to her, he was still alive. Until one day, she finally arrived in New Smashville.

Back