• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Your town name.

I want to pick something original and I don't really want to copy my AC:WW town name which was Jabby. It's hard to choose with only 8 letters to deal with D:

Maybe something like Starshot.

I can't name it, I've named the Original and WW as GuayCity, it's my fiancee's turn to name the town :D
If I had a choice, I would stay the course lol

My past towns names have all been derived from a village in a Squaresoft Action RPGs from the 90's(when they were a company worth paying attention too).

Gamecube: Potos (First village in Secret of Mana)
Wild World: Evermore (The world in which Secret of Evermore takes place)

And now City Folk will be named 'Domina', after the main town in Legend of Mana.

I'm considering three things:

A.) Hicktown. 'Cause it owns.
B.)Freeport. My hometown. I has teh hometown prides an stuffs.
C.) Use the Wikipedia Random Article generator, and use the name of the article.

MY WW town name was Jail haha. But I don't think I will use that....So for right now I have no clue. I want a really good town name. xD

Tom said:
TwilightKing said:
Hyrule, Termina, Hylia, Subrosia, Kakariko, or Colossus. Yeah, I'm thinking of Zelda themed names ;)
I call dibs on Ordon/Castle Town! D=
Hahaha, I was thinking of Ordon, but you can have it ;P And I'm stuck between Kakariko, Hylia and Subrosia.

like AC Town or something but

GC= smileUSA [lol i was really little when i got the game]
WW= AC Town [no explaination needed]

Back