• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your safeplace?

Other then my bedroom, I guess it would be anywhere with my parents. I always feel safe with them.

That sounded lame I know, but it's true. lol

Other then my bedroom, I guess it would be anywhere with my parents. I always feel safe with them.

That sounded lame I know, but it's true. lol
That doesn't sound lame at all! I completely understand. :)

I guess we're talking about a place where we feel completely comfortable? If so, I could name a lot of places since I usually feel comfortable quite quickly. Of course my own home and area/neighbourhood around my home is one, but I also feel very comfortable, well, basically anywhere as long as I'm with friends though places where I usually completely relax my mind are mostly places in the nature or with a lot of greenery, doesn't have to be alone there per se.

I don't go to my safe place anymore but I remember back in Highschool it was my schools auditorium, it was huge and every day after school I'd meet up with my theatre club and when we weren't in rehearsals we'd be hanging out in the wings or on the stage, even just doing homework together in the seats. It was relaxing just to be there, I really miss that, it always made me look forward to going to school because I knew by the end of the day I'd be able to go relax and meet up with my friends. But since I've graduated I haven't really found a place like that, the closest I have is my couch where I just play video games and play on my phone. lol

Back