• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your routine in ACNL

As I am really busy with teaching at the moment my routine is somewhat monotonous and basic.
I start by reading any mail, then watering flowers and digging fossils. I run around and talk to any villagers that may ping and whilst doing this I either place any new hybrids in their spots or remove random flowers. Next I head to Main Street and check my fossils then put away any I need for my mini exhibit in my storage. I sell the rest and buy out any furniture/walls/floors/clothes/accessories that I either want or don't have in my catalogue. Finally I do my part time job at the cafe, and occasionally I will go bug/fish hunting :)

My routine has changed rather drastically recently. I used to water, dig/find rocks/shop first thing each day, but now;

Check mail first, as always.
Walk around the back of my house to see if there's anyone at the Plaza, if not I visit Booker to see what happenings are happening.
I then check all my villagers aren't intending on moving and do whatever tasks they have for me.
Then I shop and get money out for my spare chars house upgrade
And the rest of my day I do whatever I want, until about midnight when I realise I still haven't watered my flowers and have to do that.

1. read mail
2. dig up fossils
3. sell fossils
4. buy everything at nooklings
5. buy a cedar sapling (if there is one)
6. check tom nook's for new home exterior stuff
7. sell the stuff i bought at nooklings
8. water flowers

all while talking to the villagers i like (what's up fuschia, zell, monty, and kabuki!)
and running away from the villagers whom i want to move (i'm talking to you, curly,
wendy, apple, eunice, frita and kid cat.).

I walk my paths make sure my bushes grew then go to the campsite then see if anyone's at the tree like redds or gracie go too the shops buy bushes buy any items I don't have in my catalogue plant bushes tt to the next day

Check mail
Check for hybrids
See what's premium for Retail
Check out whatever's in town, Saharah, Katrina, Redd, etc.
Go see what's for sale on main street
Grab fruit to give to Dr. Shrunk

and then at night I water my flowers so I don't get a tan. This is also when I do my tree moving around and if I feel like it, beetle hunt and then sell at Retail the next day.

Do the whole fossil, rocks, tree shaking business. Then check the stores for good stuff. Then landscape and help villagers. Then at the end of the day I go for one or two runs at the island for beetle hunting.

its pretty sad how much time i devote to this game....lets see, i get up at 6:45 and only water my wilted flowers ...i get to work at 9am, at which i check turnip price. my lunch break is at noon, i check turnip prices, and shop....i get home at 5, i log in as my second character, pay off any remaing loan balance....usually play the rest of the night checking in with friends, trying to get villagers to ping, moving hybrids or flowers to sections, etc....and lastly before bed, i water all of my hybrids

Back