• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do it tonight depending on how late you'll be out. I should be up until about 2-3am est. if not tonight I'm available anytime after 12:30pm est tomorrow. let me know thank youu

I can do it tonight depending on how late you'll be out. I should be up until about 2-3am est. if not tonight I'm available anytime after 12:30pm est tomorrow. let me know thank youu
Putting flowers into my locker. Will like your post when I'm set. Thank you. c:

I am free whenever! Let me know which friend code I should add so we can get started right away :)
Hey :) Please add FC1.

heya! i'm back with another request:

- air conditioner
- Casablanca lilies
- console table
- elegant bench
- elegant chair
- minifridge
- modern office chair
- quilted tapestry
- ring
- round cushion
- shop ice-cream case
- tong-and-tray stand
- towel basket
- wall-mounted TV
- white office desk
- zen backpack

i know this is a HUGE order and i'm sorry! if you want to just only give me a few items right now and give me the rest later, that's fine too! i don't mind waiting, regardless of what you choose to do. ^^ if you need me to help out in anyway, like visit the RV or anything like that, let me know!

if you want, you could tell me how much TBT you want in total. or i can just do 2 TBT per item since they're all unorderables!

Hello! I would like to visit the RV of ?toile to purchase her set.
I can purchase the items across my 4 characters.
Is this possible to do? And what payment would you accept for this request?

Hi! It looks like you're rather packed with orders, but I'm just letting you know I'll be on the forums for a while if you need to deliver or have me pick up the requests! Also, if you know how much igb you'd like let me know!!

Hi! It looks like you're rather packed with orders, but I'm just letting you know I'll be on the forums for a while if you need to deliver or have me pick up the requests! Also, if you know how much igb you'd like let me know!!

Hi! :) I'd appreciate if you could do pickup, as I'm packing flowers for another delivery right now.
And the price is in post #9. Let me know when you're ready. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I would like to visit the RV of ?toile to purchase her set.
I can purchase the items across my 4 characters.
Is this possible to do? And what payment would you accept for this request?

Hi! Yes possible. I'll just leave my gates open so feel free to go back & forth as much as you need, and let me know in this thread when you're done. No charge.
And, are you still around?

Last edited:
heya! i'm back with another request:

- air conditioner
- Casablanca lilies
- console table
- elegant bench
- elegant chair
- minifridge
- modern office chair
- quilted tapestry
- ring
- round cushion
- shop ice-cream case
- tong-and-tray stand
- towel basket
- wall-mounted TV
- white office desk
- zen backpack

i know this is a HUGE order and i'm sorry! if you want to just only give me a few items right now and give me the rest later, that's fine too! i don't mind waiting, regardless of what you choose to do. ^^ if you need me to help out in anyway, like visit the RV or anything like that, let me know!

if you want, you could tell me how much TBT you want in total. or i can just do 2 TBT per item since they're all unorderables!

Hi kat :D It's easier for me to order them myself and deliver to you. And my price is 3 tbt per when more than 3 items or from several vans at a time. Or you can split your list, and make your multiple requests, so it'll be less than 3 items from 1 van per request, and post a new request each time I finish delivering. In that case it's all free. Whichever is good to you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready! I'm looking for post 9, sorry about that!
Gate's open!

Hi kat :D It's easier for me to order them myself and deliver to you. And my price is 3 tbt per when more than 3 items or from several vans at a time. Or you can split your list, and make your multiple requests, so it'll be less than 3 items from 1 van per request, and post a new request each time I finish delivering. In that case it's all free. Whichever is good to you. :)

oh, wow o: well, having it all free seems more efficient! then for now i'll just order:
- air conditioner
- minifridge
- quilted tapestry

is that alright? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back