• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pokeclasher
VMed!

@katastrophic!
So, how about this? I'll order something off your list from the van I summoned that day. And deliver it next day? If you're okay with doing this way it's all free.
And if you'd rather have me get them all in one go, then either 3 tbt / 50K a piece.
Let me know which is easier for you. Thank you.

Hello. I would like to request these items below:

- block flooring
- cutting-board set
- kitchen stove

@Pokeclasher
VMed!

@katastrophic!
So, how about this? I'll order something off your list from the van I summoned that day. And deliver it next day? If you're okay with doing this way it's all free.
And if you'd rather have me get them all in one go, then either 3 tbt / 50K a piece.
Let me know which is easier for you. Thank you.

sorry about the late response!

it'd be better if you could just order things off the list and deliver it the next day so it's all free. ^^

Updated the post #9.

@Ryumia
Hi :) Please check the post #9.

@katastrophic!
Okies. So you're gonna get your wall spammed by me for awhile. :cool: I'll contact you when I'd like to pop in with your stuff.

Updated the post #9.

@Ryumia
Hi :) Please check the post #9.

@katastrophic!
Okies. So you're gonna get your wall spammed by me for awhile. :cool: I'll contact you when I'd like to pop in with your stuff.
Hi. I'm available at the moment if you can trade. I've added FC7. Is this delivery? Or Pick-up? Just want to be sure.

may ii catalog the..
minimalist set,
modern set, and
polka-dot set

ive read the rules, pick one up, and put it down, pick one up, put it down

(you let me catalog 3 sets a few days ago, so ii totally remember ;)) ..)

hopefully we can catch eachother with the time-zones and all!! bht im available when you are, ill check the thread frequently!!

Last edited:
Oop looked at your post #9 and I'm ready whenever you're ready, just like my post and hopefully i'll be on :)

Last edited:
I do hate when people charge 1 TBT for each hybrid which is ridiculous, but its the only way for me to get these hybrids from someone who is fast at delivering which is you. No one else wants to help me with my wishlist and only one person replied on my thread, and I replied back and she did not in days. Can I get 11-orange roses, and 60-white roses, if its to much just let me know.

I do hate when people charge 1 TBT for each hybrid which is ridiculous, but its the only way for me to get these hybrids from someone who is fast at delivering which is you. No one else wants to help me with my wishlist and only one person replied on my thread, and I replied back and she did not in days. Can I get 11-orange roses, and 60-white roses, if its to much just let me know.

RedTropicalFish is one of the most generous and helpful/fair and kind person I've met on this forum. Perhaps you really didn't mean your post in that way, but please be kind to her :)

I have an idea, that I could give you 10 million IGB for the flowers if you like or would you still have TBT for the flowers.

Last edited:
heya tropical! if it's not too much trouble, could i request a rice cooker and a clerk's shirt? o:

Last edited:
Hello~ sorry for the delay.

Hello again. ^.^ I would like to request these items below:

I've ordered them! Hopefully catch you later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

may ii catalog the..
minimalist set,
modern set, and
polka-dot set

ive read the rules, pick one up, and put it down, pick one up, put it down

(you let me catalog 3 sets a few days ago, so ii totally remember ;)) ..)

hopefully we can catch eachother with the time-zones and all!! bht im available when you are, ill check the thread frequently!!

Heyo :) Sure, I'll like your post when I'm free and see you on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oop looked at your post #9 and I'm ready whenever you're ready, just like my post and hopefully i'll be on :)

Hi megg. ^^ Okay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Orange roses are in my main town. And white ones are in my 5th town. I'll deliver the orange ones, and can you come pick up the white ones? If no I'll have them packed up in the locker space so let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have an idea, that I could give you 10 million IGB for the flowers if you like or would you still have TBT for the flowers.
TBT only. But lucky you. I just got some unbelievable thing personally, and my brain is pretty much messed up right now. You can just have them, for the sake of my Ghost.

- - - Post Merge - - -

heya tropical! if it's not too much trouble, could i request a rice cooker and a clerk's shirt? o:

Hi kat~ Sure. Also sorry for not on these past few days. I'll see if you're still around when I'm finished ordering them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back