• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there :) I’m ready whenever you are, if you’ve finished collecting the items. If you haven’t, then take your time.

Hi! I will be available all day tomorrow (Friday, the 26th) for most of the day.
If I could have a time frame when you're online, it would be easier for me to coordinate.
However, I will be online starting at 10AM EST until for most of the day.

. Catalogue: Asian outfits, Japanese hats, Japanese seasonable (You wrote 2, so whichever 2 sets is easier for you to do)
. Past DLC: cherry blossom clock
. Purchase: astro chair"

Hi there, I'm back!

I would like to catalog both the Astro set and Patchwork set. I have read your rule regarding picking 1, dropping 1.
I'm in PST - California time. I can be on pretty much any time as long as you give me a time frame/head's up on when you will be on. Just let me know! Thank you.

Hello my friend!

Do you have the Cucumber Horse, and Eggplant Cow?
Japan DLC I think. ^_^

If anyone needs RV visits let me know.
Also.
So sorry for the late reply. I was busy with some things yesterday!

Hi there :) I’m ready whenever you are, if you’ve finished collecting the items. If you haven’t, then take your time.
Let me know when you can pick them up. ^^

Hello! I should be free for a few hours so I'm ready to trade when you are :)
I'll keep VMing you so maybe I can catch you sometime!

Hi there, I'm back!

I would like to catalog both the Astro set and Patchwork set. I have read your rule regarding picking 1, dropping 1.
I'm in PST - California time. I can be on pretty much any time as long as you give me a time frame/head's up on when you will be on. Just let me know! Thank you.
Hi :) Thanks for reading the rule. ^^ My availability is pretty random. So I'll check if you're on when I'm back here!

Hello my friend!

Do you have the Cucumber Horse, and Eggplant Cow?
Japan DLC I think. ^_^
Hi Jon, yes I do. They are not DLC, it's from holiday event in the game fyi.

Hello!:)
I'm looking to visit the Reese RV
Hey :) I'm guessing this is taken care of. ^^

hiya! i'm looking for the shaved ice lamp!
Hi! Sure. When would be good time for you to trade? Let me know!

Oh I’m so glad to see you on! :D

Do you by any chance have these items?
Electric sign
Sloppy chair
Tiki torch
Mummy’s casket
X3 gold ores
Shopping bag
Shopping cart
Record box

Also how much tbt would it be?

Oh I’m so glad to see you on! :D

Do you by any chance have these items?
Electric sign
Sloppy chair
Tiki torch
Mummy’s casket
X3 gold ores
Shopping bag
Shopping cart
Record box

Also how much tbt would it be?

Hi! :) Yes I do. They look... more irrelevant to each other than usual, as in theme. I honestly have no idea how you're gonna turn them into organized one theme!
Well, so, 20 tbt?

That's because they are items for two different houses lol
I?m just doing the finishing touches on one of them and then starting on the fourth house. They all have some sort of color scheme as well as a theme inside so I?m hoping that shows when I do get to making the dream address :D

Also I was finally able to fit the gadget shelf! I was starting get disappointed because it just kept looking weird in all my rooms. The landscaping is also pretty much done...just need to get more pwp

And yes 20 is perfect! Let me know when you?re ready.

Last edited:
Hi again! I need some items for the house of my 2. character, do you have maybe any of
the follow items:

- Old wall
- Old floor
- Oil-stained floor
- Lobby floor
- Standing TV
- Wall-mounted TV
- Antique shelf
- Celeste ribbon
- Zen cupboard

Thanks! :)

That's because they are items for two different houses lol
I’m just doing the finishing touches on one of them and then starting on the fourth house. They all have some sort of color scheme as well as a theme inside so I’m hoping that shows when I do get to making the dream address :D

Also I was finally able to fit the gadget shelf! I was starting get disappointed because it just kept looking weird in all my rooms. The landscaping is also pretty much done...just need to get more pwp

And yes 20 is perfect! Let me know when you’re ready.
Ah~ for 2 rooms, I see. xD Also, I just remember something here, did you still need the office clock?
I'll let you know when I'm ready. :)

Hello again! I'm online right now! I'm so sorry we kept missing each other D:

My area is very windy today so I hope we can trade without any trouble ^^;
Hi! Ahh thank you for getting back! Will you add the FC2 and open your gate for me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi again! I need some items for the house of my 2. character, do you have maybe any of
the follow items:

- Old wall
- Old floor
- Oil-stained floor
- Lobby floor
- Standing TV
- Wall-mounted TV
- Antique shelf
- Celeste ribbon
- Zen cupboard

Thanks! :)

Hey :D Yes I do. It'd take some time for me to be ready for you, some trades as you see. Would it be okay?

Hihi, I'm on! Let me know when I can come by to catalog the Astro and Patchwork set. Thank you! Let me know which FC to add.

Last edited:
Alright! As for the clock, not at this moment. I tore Down the whole room it was going in lol

Augh x.x You tore it down, alright ahaha! Well, if you need it again lmk, I got my hands on it when I visited someone yesterday. See you in a bit.

Hihi, I'm on! Let me know when I can come by to catalog the Astro and Patchwork set. Thank you! Let me know which FC to add.

Hey :D Those two sets are actually in different 2 of my towns. Will you add FCs for town Mystia and どうぶつ? I'll let you know when I'm ready for you!

No problem! I'm online for about 2 hours today, otherwise I have time tomorrow.
How much TBT would it cost?
Alright. I'll try to be as quick as possible! And 27 tbt?

hello! im interested in stuff from Holden's RV (Fueki) and im pretty much looking for the whole room, haha :) i'll be able to pay wherever( here or in-game) but i do not have meow coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back