• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling You Pay With Smiles Cycling! (FREE) ヽ(`∪´)ノ [BOXES:---] [NEW: Apple, Broffina]

May I have Pate?! I have been looking for her everywhere. I don't have my DS with me right now and I'm working but I can get her after 5 if she is still available and you don't mind waiting :)

Aww, I'm sorry to say Pate was voided a while back, and I couldn't update the thread at the time. I'm so sorry. ;--;

...the thread just decided to close itself. o.o Whoops.

Last edited:
I finally got Caroline two days ago!! but i had to let mint go in order to do so because the person wasnt going to hold caroline too long. Then i TT to get drake to move in but in the process I lost sally T.TTTTT so now im looking for Blaire (first priority), nibbles, and ricky. Id prefer ricky over nibbles but whoever shows up first, I will take! they are all tier 5 >< If you accept my lurking request, I will be grateful!!

oh my gosh you have Mitzi ;w; I've been looking all over for her
guess I should say, may I lurk for her? :) ^^

Last edited:
Back