• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

You learn something new every day

Hazzaly

Bells
I made a thread like this on my old forum so I thought I'd start one here :)
Basically, even though it's just a saying there is generally truth in it.
Every day I find out little snippets of information, related to me, the world or the focus of my education.

I'll start it off by saying that today I learnt that vanilla extract smells so nice but tastes horrific :(

tumblr_m987fkUhPh1qkvbwso1_500.png

Today I learned that if you sleep with a headband in, when you take it off, it looks like a mullet.

I learned that fermentation will only allow you to get to approximately 15% alcohol in a substance so my plan for homegrown Vodka is flawed unless I invest in a lot of phosphoric acid.

Something I learned,
If identical twins marry another set of identical twins and have children, their children will technically be siblings. Reality says that they're cousins though~

Thought I should share that since I'm a twin myself C:

Last edited:
today I learned that when you stub a toe, you're like 600 times more likely to stub it on other things I guess.

Not necessarily, depending on what I drink I wont get them.
Hard liquor hates me. I learned how to play Pretty Lady on the acoustic guitar. (It's about the easiest song to play, but I'm still happy about it)

Back