• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

You learn something new every day

Hazzaly

Bells
I made a thread like this on my old forum so I thought I'd start one here :)
Basically, even though it's just a saying there is generally truth in it.
Every day I find out little snippets of information, related to me, the world or the focus of my education.

I'll start it off by saying that today I learnt that vanilla extract smells so nice but tastes horrific :(

tumblr_m987fkUhPh1qkvbwso1_500.png

Today I learned that if you sleep with a headband in, when you take it off, it looks like a mullet.

I learned that fermentation will only allow you to get to approximately 15% alcohol in a substance so my plan for homegrown Vodka is flawed unless I invest in a lot of phosphoric acid.

Something I learned,
If identical twins marry another set of identical twins and have children, their children will technically be siblings. Reality says that they're cousins though~

Thought I should share that since I'm a twin myself C:

Last edited:
today I learned that when you stub a toe, you're like 600 times more likely to stub it on other things I guess.

Not necessarily, depending on what I drink I wont get them.
Hard liquor hates me. I learned how to play Pretty Lady on the acoustic guitar. (It's about the easiest song to play, but I'm still happy about it)

Back