• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

You ever got a hybrid from your villager?

Fairytale

b l u s h
Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
3 Envelopes
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
So, I was checking my mail today whenI found this letter from Phoebe where she tells me that she has been raising this flower carefully and now it's time to share it with me, it's pink lelies and I am actually happy. Skye also sent me her picture today.

Anyway, have you ever got hybrids tru mail?

Yep, my Uchi, Muffy, gave me an orange rose in the mail! She said she had been raising it carefully as well. So sweet~

Muffy gave me a pink rose through the mail on Valentine's Day. I thought that was pretty cool. She's always sending me letters. : )

Surely Isabelle doesn't count as a villager, but she's sent me pink roses on occasion. As for legit villagers, Kidd went all out sending me pink roses as well. Like, all the time. It was kind of disturbing actually. Love that little purple-y goat but wow, I got the message, bruh o_O

Marshal has sent me normal flowers, but not hybrids. He also sent me a letter saying he had a dream about me lying on a beach, and something to do with a sandwich... what is it with these smug types? omg.

I think Deirdre may have sent me a hybrid, but that also might have been post-sleeping-pill-time because my memory of it is very foggy... But yes, it's happened to me a handful of times and I've only been playing about a month now.

Phoebe has sent me hybrids twice now. It's been a while, though. One was a tulip (purple or orange, I think) and I don't remember what the other one was.

i've gotten hybrids from pekoe and sprinkle!
one was a pink cosmo and the other was a rose (forgot what color) c:

I've had a few sent to me since I started playing, most recently Mira sent me an orange tulip.

Wow! Hybrid and photo in one day? Sweet! The only hybrid Ive gotten is a pink rose from Fuchsia C: which was ages and ages ago!

Last edited:
Sprinkle gave me a pink tulip, i didn't think they could give us hybrids since they don't buy them when they ping you unless it's carnations

Roald sent me pink roses on Valentine's Day. I was really surprised, since Pietro was the one who kept sending me flirty letters... Hollow words! Dang clown didn't send me anything on Valentine's! :mad:

Last edited:
That's neat. I've received lots of flowers from my villagers before, but never any hybrids. Didn't know it was possible, certainly wasn't in previous games.

Yes, in my old town Phoebe who sent me an orange rose. I was so happy, I put it on my table and kept it forever haha ^^

Teddy sent me a pink rose for Valentine's Day and I was thrilled since I was (and still am) trying to breed a bushel of them. That's all so far, though.

Back