YES! YES! YES!

Triforce3force

Bells
Arcade Tokens
After playing this game for 2 months, I saw the UfO. Unfortunatly, this morning, when I saw it, I was on the bottom edge of the screen with my fishing pole out, trying to catch a fish. (It was raining). I was extremely mad, and reset. :mad:

Later today, a few minutes ago, I powered back on, and got chewed out by Resetti. >_<

I waited by my museum (top middle of the screen) and saw the UFO. I had the golden slingshot out, and shot it down. I then commenced to dance around the room, saying, "

YES! WOOHOO!"

I then collected all theh UFO parts for Gulliver, and he gave me a Manekin Pis. (The peeing boy statue that's in Belgium)

:blink:
YAY! :lol:

I talked to him a few more times, and he asked if I, the "big-headed alien" had had any contact. Perhaps a bounty hunter who could become a ball? Or a fox who flew a fighter? *coughMetroidandStarFoxcough*

;)

I then happily put the Manekin Pis into my house, and set on my merry way. (I saved, of course)

That's my tale with Gulliver! (I LOVE his items)

Congratulations!

:)

I saw a UFO, but I missed it. So I just went on with my life, and didn't think about turning it off. I didn't know it had so much value.

:'(

OOOhhhh how I long to see a rotten UFO...I've had the game since December 12th and havent seen a single one. Not a single one!

i've seen 2 UFO's... both of which i missed...

the first one i was clear down at the bottom, and had no way to catch up... the second... i was standing there, watching it to by, and i didn't do anything. >_>

I saw one before too but I gave up my chance since it was heading off to an area over the bridge which would take my awhile to get there.

I saw a UFO today and the 2nd floating present I've ever seen.But I had no slingshot.

:'( That Nook has sold 3 nets and the rest of the time it was only a fishing rod and a shovel.How do I get a watering can(my flowers are dying),a slingshot(you know already),and an axe(must-have if I want the golden can)?

Back