• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Yellow Heart Balloon 💛

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuperMario64x

on hiatus
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Feedback
100% (207) +
I can offer the tbt and MEOW coupons in my sidebar, as well as duplicate balloons I have (blue and yellow bunnies). please like/quote my post if you reply, thank you! ☺️

I can offer the tbt and MEOW coupons in my sidebar, as well as duplicate balloons I have (blue and yellow bunnies). please like/quote my post if you reply, thank you! ☺️
Yellow and Pink Hearts for the Fancy Kitty from the other thread, by chance? Otherwise might go for Coconut.

I would be okay with that! I don't need messages on them, would you like a message?
Awesome, thank you!

Do you want the Pink Heart now? Asking for your timestamp plans, didn't know if you want it before the purple you're seeking. I can grab it immediately.

No message necessary on the kitty. :)

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you!

Do you want the Pink Heart now? Asking for your timestamp plans, didn't know if you want it before the purple you're seeking. I can grab it immediately.

No message necessary on the kitty. :)
you can send it now, that's okay ☺️ I'll send the kitty shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back