• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Yay im new.

Dalek_Sec

The Fantastic Dalek
Bells
Hello! I am new to this forum and just thought I might as well make an introductory post aswell as ask some questions. Well mainly one question, how do you get bells for the shop? I would love to know as I would like to put a gif for my avatar.

Hi friend! (wow that sounded weird...) So, to earn bells you just have to post. The more characters you type in a post, the more bells that you receive. Now, 899 bells is going to be a lot so you're going to have to post quite a bit. Just have fun doing it though. It's very simple. Even as I'm typing this now I'm earning bells. Also, people can give you bells which I will explain later. In the meantime, just have fun on the site, make new friends, explore the threads, receive a town that you like. I will help you all the way there.
~Your friend, AlphaWolf :)

Thanks bro ill make sure to make many posts with curving sentances and many interesting characters of longness and many many many many many word. (Just trying to see if replys earn me bells :p)

Thanks bro ill make sure to make many posts with curving sentances and many interesting characters of longness and many many many many many word. (Just trying to see if replys earn me bells :p)

Don't bother with the basement if you're trying to earn bells, everything there is fun and games :D Unless it's Mafia UvU

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forums! =D
Just a heads up I don't think you can earn bells in the introductions thread as well as the basement thread =3

Welcome to TBT! This place is pretty amazing, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Talk to me if you're lonely hahaha. I'll try to help the best I can. :3

Back