YAAAAAAAAAAAY

Awww, My grades are going down and now I've found out why, its not because I'm slacking its because you got good grades and its the chaos theory! THANKS ULTRA! :mad:

:p

JJRamone2 said:
Awww, My grades are going down and now I've found out why, its not because I'm slacking its because you got good grades and its the chaos theory! THANKS ULTRA! :mad:

lol

I just focus on work and note-taking. @_@

UltraByte said:
JJRamone2 said:

lol

yeah well my teacher seriously doesn't know anything about what she teaches and she teaches me half my classes so...its lame.

JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRamone2 said:

lol

yeah well my teacher seriously doesn't know anything about what she teaches and she teaches me half my classes so...its lame.
OH. I see.

Why not punch her in the face and scream "GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!"?

UltraByte said:
JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
JJRamone2 said:

lol

OH. I see.

Why not punch her in the face and scream "GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!"?
I do that mentally (however I'd like to do it your way) I'm a great student but somwhere along the lines I just snapped and thought "y'know what? I'm not learning anything from her anyways, I might aswell have some fun like the rest of us" so I do, and I haven't gotten in trouble yet because she knows I'd beat her in any oral fight. I already got out of many detentions and gotten my friends out with using laws and rights.
I still have the highest marks in my class though.

Bulerias said:
I have a 96 average for all classes.

but glad you're back Ultra.

^_^
That's cause you are your own teacher.

No teacher is better than yourself I suppose. You can take a slow and steady until you get it. Lucky. Plus you don't have some witch french teacher as well. -.-

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:

^_^

No teacher is better than yourself I suppose. You can take a slow and steady until you get it. Lucky. Plus you don't have some witch french teacher as well. -.-
YAY FOR HAVING WITCHES FOR FRENCH TEACHERS. But yeah, I'm in the french class so half my classes are taught by the witch. D:

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:

^_^

I am most certainly NOT my own teacher.

I have a teacher for each subject. And not just my parents. I get graded by other people man.

Back