• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Island Tour šŸŽXmas Cataloguing Event in Port TerrašŸŽ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested if you can fit me in tonight.
Of course! You can come now! I have added you. Just know that I am AFK so if you have any questions please ask here on the thread
Post automatically merged:

Hello ~ if you're open, I would love to come over to catalog!
Hello :) you can come now if you like! Will be AFK so if you have any questions just ask here!

On my way! I want to give you and your mom some NMT, were should I drop them?

Oooh if I can get home before U go to bed, Iā€™d luv to come catalog the few toy day items Iā€™m missing! Iā€™d be happy to bring nmt and/or wish list items with me if u have a wish list! I wonā€™t be home for about 4 hours though.
Hi! I will PM you!

On my way! I want to give you and your mom some NMT, were should I drop them?
Aw thank you!
You can leave it at the festive tree on the red carpet. :)

Last edited:
Of course! You can come now! I have added you. Just know that I am AFK so if you have any questions please ask here on the thread

Hello :) you can come now if you like! Will be AFK so if you have any questions just ask here!
Got it! I'll be omw soon! Just cleaning out of my bag and finding some nmt to gift ^ o ^

Thank you for doing this. Your island is gorgeous, the set up is brilliant, and your generosity is much appreciated.

Hello! I would love to visit your island! I haven't had much luck with the seasonal clothing... your comprehensive list tells me I'm missing a lot!

My in-game name is Scarfy. Thanks again for hosting this! šŸ’

Hello! I would love to visit your island! I haven't had much luck with the seasonal clothing... your comprehensive list tells me I'm missing a lot!

My in-game name is Scarfy. Thanks again for hosting this! šŸ’
Aw I'm Happy to help! šŸ˜Š If you're still available you can come now! I have added you in :)

Hello Minou, thank you so much for doing this :) May I come visit and catalog at least the winter clothing items and toy day set items?
Yours, CoffeeAndCaramel973.

Hey! I'd love to come catalog when you're available ^^
My IGN is Jaden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back