• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Island Tour πŸŽXmas Cataloguing Event in Port Terra🎁

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so very generous! IG name is Alissa, I look forward to visiting!

I would love to come visit when you get back. My in game name is Tina. Thank you so much for sharing! πŸ™‚

Hi @Eir and @Tickles
Sorry for the late response! My mom was doing island hopping.
If you are still available to come, I have added you both. :)
Feel free to come whenever you are ready if you are still interested. Dodo is on top of the thread.

Thank you for doing this. I would like to catalogue a few items I haven't come across yet, please. :)

Hi @Kalle @Story
I have added you both
You can come whenever you are ready :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello!
I will just wait for the first two to arrive first and will add you in :)
Thanks so much! I can’t come for the next few minutes or so. Feel free to skip me and send the request to naviwing. ^^

@Story @Kalle @naviwing actually my internet suddenly got disconnected for a bit.
It looks ok now. Getting a new dodo.

I put the new dodo in now.
Feel free to come whenever youre available.

I will close my gates after so for anyone posting after this, I will reopen my gates tomorrow in the evening.

Thanks, I'll be over in a minute. Sorry about the wait. Had some holiday stuff to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back