XBox Originals

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Just decided to download Fable to my 360, definitely the best out of the selection we currently have (besides Halo, but that has no mulitplayer, so....)

Mino said:
Just decided to download Fable to my 360, definitely the best out of the selection we currently have (besides Halo, but that has no mulitplayer, so....)
No online multiplayer, you mean.

Fable was a fantastic game, I know what you mean, but its a damn shame it was too short. There was only a few quests, like 15 I think?
I replayed it alot though. First time through, I just bashed and slashed my way through, without even thinking about Legendary weapons. Then I went for Magic and used that through, then Archery (which made the game alot easier, I killed Arachanox in a few blows and Skorm's Bow was early in the game to get).

Now Im just rambling, so I'll shut up now.

:X

Bulerias said:
Mino said:
No online multiplayer, you mean.
Yeah, but I would totally play it if it had Live adaptation somehow.

JJRamone2 said:
Wait, the XBLO version of Halo doesn't have online multiplayer?
Of course not, it never had a Live function, as it came out before Live even started.

Fable does have an XBL option, but it is only for viewing your friend's list, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't work.

So far the game seems pretty cool, the crossbow is awesome to use. It also randomly died on me today, but I think it was my console not the game.

Heh, Fable... Good times. I bought my XBox just for that game.

I need to play the extended version... I like the normal one, but extended it's got a lot more to it.

Back