• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

xbox avatars

Bloodywolf090 said:
yeah i have played it. why do you care if i dont like it hmm? i can say what i want XP
I don't care if you like it or not, but most fanboys say something sucks without even trying it.
And the 360 is better than the Wii at some things, like online play.

thats the only thing i like about xbox is because of online play. it is better then wii, BUT the wii is better casue theres more funner games like accf, and all the mario games.

Bloodywolf090 said:
BUT the wii is better casue theres more funner games like accf, and all the mario games.
Thats only your opinion though.

I think the 360 has a lot of good games (In my opinion)

I find there's only one good game on Wii right now. No More Heroes. The rest either suck at fully grasping the use of the Wii motion controls or they're just boring games.

The 360 has so many more games that are more fun and don't need to rely on some stupid gimmick like motion sensing.

Opinions are awesome.

Dragorium15 said:
I find there's only one good game on Wii right now. No More Heroes. The rest either suck at fully grasping the use of the Wii motion controls or they're just boring games.

The 360 has so many more games that are more fun and don't need to rely on some stupid gimmick like motion sensing.

Opinions are awesome.
No More Heroes, hell yes.

Also might I add:

-Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world
-Metroid Prime 3
-Mario galaxy
-Twilight Princess
-Okami
-Brawl
-Mario Kart
-City Folk

And a crapload more, thats just my picks from my collection, hey look opinions again.

My opinion? I wish Xbox had been more original with their avatar system as opposed to pretty much using the whole Mii concept as a foundation, I hope they expand on it in the future.

Brawl got boring after SSE.

I couldn't force myself to continue playing TP and SMG.

Can't say anything for the others, didn't play them.

My favourite game is on the xbox. I get bored with the wii quicker.

And the thing that makes xbox better than the wii is achievements and the xbox marketplace.

The Xbox is 1337 because it has CoD: 4. Gears of War pissed me off with the first one though because of those giant beastly beasts made of steel that NEVER DIE. >:l
Halo 3 is occupied by lolcows so it isn't fun anymore. :(

But the 360 is awesome in some many aspects, but I prefer my Wii.

Bloodywolf090 said:
xbox sucks!
Compared to Nintendo, yeah it does. Once you've played one of their games, you've basically played them all. Great. How fun. Nintendo stocks the most variety, and it covers all age groups. I don't need to hear grousing from XBox fanboys that it's any good. It's really not, unless you're in the males 18-36 demographic.

The avatars are so ridiculous. They're MORE complex than Miis, and LESS accurate, not to mention charming. IGN reviewed the two - Miis and Avatars. Miis won.

Go figure. Nintendo is ruling the school.

Tola said:
Bloodywolf090 said:
xbox sucks!
Compared to Nintendo, yeah it does. Once you've played one of their games, you've basically played them all. Great. How fun. Nintendo stocks the most variety, and it covers all age groups. I don't need to hear grousing from XBox fanboys that it's any good. It's really not, unless you're in the males 18-36 demographic.

The avatars are so ridiculous. They're MORE complex than Miis, and LESS accurate, not to mention charming. IGN reviewed the two - Miis and Avatars. Miis won.

Go figure. Nintendo is ruling the school.
I have a Wii and an Xbox, and I've played my xbox every day while my wii has just been sitting there gathering dust. I'm not saying that there are no good games for the wii, its just that the xbox has better games in my opinion.

Please get back on topic guys. The main reason for this topic was to post you're Xbox Avatars. If you would like to discuss which system is better, create your own thread. ;)

I look like a Jonas Brother. :X

OddCrazyMe said:
Please get back on topic guys. The main reason for this topic was to post you're Xbox Avatars. If you would like to discuss which system is better, create your own thread. ;)

I look like a Jonas Brother. :X
Ugly or emo? Either one is a negative.

Back