Punkyskully

Ghibli Superfan ^_^
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (17) +
I'm looking for a basket of each perfect fruit.. i can offer perfect cherries or bells? :)

so add my friend code and i will add yours. and then I'll open my gates (my town is called normandy) and you can pick up the stack i will have at the entrance of the train gate. You then drop yours and I'll pick it up and end session

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you want to trade 1 stack or 2?

Two would be great thank you. Is it also possible to trade at my town as i'm trying to get the number of visitors to increase for my train station upgrade.

Do i message you with my code or is there a button for this?

Sorry, i know how to trade through NL, but i normally post on ACC, so BellTree is different for me :)

you just add my 3ds code under my avatar name. I'll add yours. then you open your gate so that friends from far away can visit

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah no problem. I'll bring over two stacks.

Oh!, i see it now. Sorry i'm so silly!

I'll add you and open up my gates..

Thank you for bearing with me :)

no problem. We are all new at some point. the forums here are fairly casual. The only thing i noticed is that people don't really like you leaving paths or train station area in trades.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1907-8093-5623 is your code right? it says that you haven't added me yet

That's understandable. I generally treat other towns how i'd like others to treat mine. So i have no issue with those rules :)

I'll just open up my gates.

Thank you Kellie!.. You are very generous! :)

How do i give you wifi feedback?, i haven't yet figured that out either?

you click on my name above my avatar and go to the profile page and on the top right there is a tab where you click to fill out a wifi rating

I'd love some perfect peaches for perfect cherries too!

Let me know when you are on next to trade :)

Back