• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

...WTF?!

Well when the NES Classic Edition was brand new and scarce as hell I found someone selling it on eBay for $88,000. Not even kidding, I think I took a screenshot of it. If I did I'll upload it.

You can buy an actual car with that money and still have a lot. A brand new Chevrolet costs less than that NES Classic Edition you found.

Yeah, that's very expensive for electronics like that. And $10,000 is excess for an empty album or even a full album.

Last edited:
You can buy an actual car with that money and still have a lot. A brand new Chevrolet costs less than that NES Classic Edition you found.
The thing I think was really messed up about the NES Classic Edition was that right on the box it said it was $59.99 and people were still selling it for anywhere between $250-$1000. Buncha greedy people.

Fair or ethic... C'mon, because people care about that.

Can you guys not be salty about something for one minute? Sheesh. I really hope they made that price to discourage anyone from buying, because $10,000 is ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if a price is ridiculous as long as nobody buys it, unless it is the only product of that kind available.

Dang it! I was hoping to buy one at that price but I guess I can't ;-;" Screenshot 2017-07-30 at 9.38.59 AM.png

Can you guys not be salty about something for one minute? Sheesh. I really hope they made that price to discourage anyone from buying, because $10,000 is ridiculous.

I did have four unofficial amiibo card albums that are more compact in size, and guess what. They are cheap.

A suite room for one week is a lot cheaper than that album we see on eBay.

I just bought one lol
Empty album > rent and bills I feel so fulfilled now

I'm perfectly well aware this isn't the trolling thread. Some people clearly don't think to keep their edginess inside the trolling thread, though. :/

Good, because I can find that hard to tell on some of the posts you make on this thread, and some of the other threads outside of the troll thread.

Back