...WTF?!

Well when the NES Classic Edition was brand new and scarce as hell I found someone selling it on eBay for $88,000. Not even kidding, I think I took a screenshot of it. If I did I'll upload it.

You can buy an actual car with that money and still have a lot. A brand new Chevrolet costs less than that NES Classic Edition you found.

Yeah, that's very expensive for electronics like that. And $10,000 is excess for an empty album or even a full album.

Last edited:
You can buy an actual car with that money and still have a lot. A brand new Chevrolet costs less than that NES Classic Edition you found.
The thing I think was really messed up about the NES Classic Edition was that right on the box it said it was $59.99 and people were still selling it for anywhere between $250-$1000. Buncha greedy people.

Fair or ethic... C'mon, because people care about that.

Can you guys not be salty about something for one minute? Sheesh. I really hope they made that price to discourage anyone from buying, because $10,000 is ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if a price is ridiculous as long as nobody buys it, unless it is the only product of that kind available.

Dang it! I was hoping to buy one at that price but I guess I can't ;-;" Screenshot 2017-07-30 at 9.38.59 AM.png

Can you guys not be salty about something for one minute? Sheesh. I really hope they made that price to discourage anyone from buying, because $10,000 is ridiculous.

I did have four unofficial amiibo card albums that are more compact in size, and guess what. They are cheap.

A suite room for one week is a lot cheaper than that album we see on eBay.

I just bought one lol
Empty album > rent and bills I feel so fulfilled now

I'm perfectly well aware this isn't the trolling thread. Some people clearly don't think to keep their edginess inside the trolling thread, though. :/

Good, because I can find that hard to tell on some of the posts you make on this thread, and some of the other threads outside of the troll thread.

Back