• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Writing and Etsy craft shack (For Charity)

SolaireOfAstora

After Mon and Tues, even the calendar says WTF
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
S.S. Dolphin
Chocolate Cake
Vesta
New Horizons Token
Green Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (111) +
I'm bored and have currently no life xD

I'm trying to raise money for ASD research (autism research). But, I can't draw. :( Art is not my thing.

But, I can write, and craft. (or at least try).

Tbt will be converted to RLC. If youu can only pay tbt, I'll convert it (my self) so 1tbt=$0.015 (1.5 cents) So if you buy something for 100 tbt, I'll donate $1.50 of my own $$$

Writing: tbt, rlc

What I won't do:
NSFW

What I will do:
Everything else
Including poetry

Short story
$1.50/100 tbt per 150 words

Poetry
$0.25/line
$3/sonnet

Will provide examples later, I'm lazzzzy

Crafts, rlc
Earrings (puzzle piece charms or feather charms) $4.50
Puzzle piece charms here --> sterling-silver-puzzle-piece-charm.jpg

All the money goes to Autism Speaks (because the puzzle piece get it??)

I'm going to edit this tomorrow after summer school. I'm tired and can't art. I want to be able to art. But I can't Dx.

Now, I'm going to bed. :)

aaaa, i see that you opened your etsy shop !! :) i saw your thread a week or so ago about asking for a partner (and sorry that didn't work out for you), but my art skills aren't as refined as i'd like them to be. might commission some writing from you soon, but in the meantime i'll just bump this thread for you a couple times (this actually might inspire me to start writing commissions on here, too, haha ^^).

Last edited:
do you make the charms yourself?

Sadly, no.

I have to buy them, since I do suffer from ASD, I have impaired fine-motor skills. Though whenever I try to explain it "it's like having really really clumsy, fat fingers, that can't do anything." Tbh, I even find typing difficult :/

Sadly, no.

I have to buy them, since I do suffer from ASD, I have impaired fine-motor skills. Though whenever I try to explain it "it's like having really really clumsy, fat fingers, that can't do anything." Tbh, I even find typing difficult :/

correct me if im wrong, but i don't think your allowed to sell on etsy if you didn't make it yourself ;-;

correct me if im wrong, but i don't think your allowed to sell on etsy if you didn't make it yourself ;-;

Idkkkk

I physically cannot make the charms, and they're technically not on etsy yet. I might not list them, as I do recall reading that somewhere.

I'll probably sell 'em on ebay tbh.

Idkkkk

I physically cannot make the charms, and they're technically not on etsy yet. I might not list them, as I do recall reading that somewhere.

I'll probably sell 'em on ebay tbh.

ah ok, i looked it up and you really cant sell on etsy at all, but i wouldnt call it crafts since youre not making it yourself ;w; good luck with this shop!!

ah ok, i looked it up and you really cant sell on etsy at all, but i wouldnt call it crafts since youre not making it yourself ;w; good luck with this shop!!

Thank you. I'm trying lol.

I technically bend wires to make them lol

Back