Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pink Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (100) +
I now have all of my missing wreath and crown DIYs so I'm selling my excess DIYs that I've saved up. I'll deliver as well :)

Wreaths/Flower Crowns - 7tbt
cool hyacinth wreath x2
cool pansy crown x2
cute rose crown
purple windflower crown x2
cool windflower crown
gold rose crown
lily crown
chic windflower wreath
snazzy pansy wreath

Seasonal - 2 tbt
shellfish pochette
traditional balancing toy
pine bonsai tree
red-leaf pile
forest flooring
mush log
snowflake wreath

I'm not taking bell offers since I have a lot of that already, but I am open to being paid with NMTs. I would like to get rid of this stash lol.

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'm out of crown and wreath DIYs to trade, but I've been desperately searching for the purple hyacinth crown DIY... would you be willing to sell just that one? :D 🤞🤞🤞

I'm afraid I'm out of crown and wreath DIYs to trade, but I've been desperately searching for the purple hyacinth crown DIY... would you be willing to sell just that one? :D 🤞🤞🤞

I don't mind selling since I have so many extras and I'm only looking for four lol. Does 7 TBT sound all right?

Ooh yes. I can do that :) Thank you! Would you like to come to my island or shall I go to yours?
Np! And what works better for you, I don't mind traveling or hosting 😄
Post automatically merged:

Oh my!! I was grabbing the diys and I think my sis took the cool pansy wreath because I can't find it 😥

Post automatically merged:

Oh my!! I was grabbing the diys and I think my sis took the cool pansy wreath because I can't find it 😥

Oh shoot ): Do you still want 10 tbt for just the other wreath?

I have a fancy lily wreath to trade for a dark rose wreath :)

Edit: Just noticed that you no longer need the fancy lily wreath. Could I please buy the dark rose wreath and cool hyacinth wreath from you?

Last edited:
I have both of the ones you need can I have the dark rose wreath and cosmo crown

Yes please! Would you like to come to my island or shall I go to yours?

No worries! I'd love to buy the two wreaths if possible :)

Since I'll trade the dark rose wreath with the other user, I can sell just the cool hyacinth wreath. Is that okay?

Yes please! Would you like to come to my island or shall I go to yours?

Since I'll trade the dark rose wreath with the other user, I can sell just the cool hyacinth wreath. Is that okay?
Ok no problem, I was looking mostly for the dark rose wreath so thats ok. Thanks though!

Last edited:
Ok no problem, I was looking mostly for the dark rose wreath so thats ok. Thanks though!

Sorry about the wait. I got called away for something again. 7tbt for the cool hyacinth wreath? Send me a dodo code if that's okay :)

7 TBT for your Chic rose crown?

Yes! Please send me a dodo code whenever you're ready.

Sorry about the wait. I got called away for something again. 7tbt for the cool hyacinth wreath? Send me a dodo code if that's okay :)

Yes! Please send me a dodo code whenever you're ready.
Sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm going to pass on the wreath for now, thank you though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back