• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get Bianca's line of thought as scary as that sounds.... town is undoing itself, with me adding to that. Mafia is probably lying back and letting it all go down.

Tbh, I am extremely miffed that Tom didn’t claim because his claim was directly provable

i mean most inactives are vanilla townies or scum , most blue roles tend to be not inactive

We look into F11. So far the most inactive player from the start.

Bianca, rather that constantly repeating that you would lynch Trundle or Ryumia if you were King, please please PLEASE give us a reason to put some faith into you.

Tom scumread Waffle, Bianca, Kat (partially town), F11 and myself. I'm putting it out there I am not mafia. Believe it if you will, mafia know exactly who is town and who isn't.

It would be a wise idea to look into Waffle, Bianca, F11 and maybe Kat.

"IM NOT MAFIA. but bianca could be"

Also, random fact, but this exact situation happening right now is why I said earlier that Toads basically committed suicide if he’s SK

make me king and I will help you guys lynch mafia lol
kingmaker plz, do it for the lolz

You can WOTC me next game or future games if I am mafia
No, I feel like you're town but you actually have to try please, explicitly stating you're not mafia won't do anything. Please try and put some more effort in, you're always left till last as town as an easy push, so please I beg you, DO SOMETHING.

Hell no I'm not lynching you, you're my best asset to reaching my win condition.

Also asking me who I'll lynch loooool not like I've been screaming all of D2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

please do something

ya'll pissed about me, you probably missed this... Heyden has some weird secret

and if you want help with your Win-con, then help me with mine

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I feel like you're town but you actually have to try please, explicitly stating you're not mafia won't do anything. Please try and put some more effort in, you're always left till last as town as an easy push, so please I beg you, DO SOMETHING.

bianca and vanessa and ryumia for last people left

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bribes and threats are lame. C'MON BIANCA. I know you have a brain. You demonstrated that quite clearly in Caxnival mafia. Do something with it.

someone told her what to do in caxnival... this is her trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back