• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-shot strongarm hits Glow N1, with reg kills coming in on Heyden and Chick.

so does that mean scum team only has 2 kp now?
which explains why there was only 2 kills this night?

Tina's dinosaur post makes me townlock her honestly. There's probs scum in Dolby/Kat but the drill, I want Waffles lynched.

strategically quiet are you kidding me lmfao

If that is aimed at me then no. That's how it feels. If you're here and town-aligned then make that clear by giving a complete reads list or making an actual case. You lack engagement with the game and used that as a reason to avoid being lynched.

i don't have the time to do that. I can show you my calendar and i literally have zero free time with 5-10 min breaks in between things. my days go from 5:30am to 12am most days. I can't iterate enough how I am SWAMPED and i'm only here to boost numbers numbers.

if you prefer me dead, so be it. i'll ask to be modkilled and you'll be sorry if you're town because you need the numbers to have more chances of hitting. that's how i'm helping, and it's the best way to help with the position i am in right now.

i don't have the time to do that. I can show you my calendar and i literally have zero free time with 5-10 min breaks in between things. my days go from 5:30am to 12am most days. I can't iterate enough how I am SWAMPED and i'm only here to boost numbers numbers.

if you prefer me dead, so be it. i'll ask to be modkilled and you'll be sorry if you're town because you need the numbers to have more chances of hitting. that's how i'm helping, and it's the best way to help with the position i am in right now.

Threats do not sell me on town alignment.

But I'll back off for the time being because I don't want you to screw us over by saying more if you are town.

yeah well according to you i'm not saying anything anyway. i'm honestly done and i'm tired that i'm trying my best to help and still getting attacked for it because i'm putting in the best effort with everything i have going on right now.

modkill it is.

yeah well according to you i'm not saying anything anyway. i'm honestly done and i'm tired that i'm trying my best to help and still getting attacked for it because i'm putting in the best effort with everything i have going on right now.

modkill it is.

Please don't.

modkill it is.
karen pls don't leave, i'll protecc u

modkill it is.

I ask that you please do not do this. I have stated that I allow replacements for Day 3, but I have essentially nobody else willing to take a spot.

We have a very big issue if Trundle was blue bc they can easily use that claim now ugh

ness, if it's not enough proof i'll literally show you my calendar.

i can't handle this.

its okay, i understand. i've seen what you've said on discord.

going to attempt to find a replacement but i have very little hope anyone wants to read nearly 2k posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back