Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry I've been preoccupied with this stupid puzzle...

Evan I think is still a good lynch candidate. Bianca's latest posts were really scummy and pushed her into sus for me. One of Kat and glow are scum I'm pretty sure, Kat is showing more effort recently though and it seems townish

From what I read back in Franchise, Evan self prezed there too. Gonna look for a town game where he was on the block (was there one?)

sorry I've been preoccupied with this stupid puzzle...

Evan I think is still a good lynch candidate. Bianca's latest posts were really scummy and pushed her into sus for me. One of Kat and glow are scum I'm pretty sure, Kat is showing more effort recently though and it seems townish
Bianca and Evan could be a possibility. Don’t think that a scum would lie between Glow and Kat, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

From what I read back in Franchise, Evan self prezed there too. Gonna look for a town game where he was on the block (was there one?)

I forgot what game it was but there was this game where he was cop but got lynched there. Hmm..

Missed this, why do you think that Panda and Chick are potentially teamed and it isn't real. Don't really remember your response to waffles on it, but iirc, it was something like that

I think Chick could be pulling a Kirby by tunneling Panda and thus making herself look better when Panda flips red. Chick just seems to be opportunistic to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

BoTW I was bulletproof and was lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

What’s self prezing? Self preservation?

Chick your read on me makes no sense.

1) As the day progressed I got more reads on more people. Who would have thought?
2) I said toadsworthy is a safe lynch because he's a survivor. If we had no clue by the end of the day we could have lynched him and not reduced town's numbers.
3) Obviously I don't expect everyone in the game to follow my highest priority scumreads, so throwing out other people I find suspicious is an encouraged town move. By the way, I never mentioned this in the thread but I am no longer scum reading glow in the slightest.

Ugh,
Actually, I'm thinking either Evan or Bianca as I can easily see them both on the same scum team

Had to leave for 10 minutes

Actually, Evan put in far more effort trying to get the lynch off himself and was far more reactionary, while as maf is FNAF, up until the final 15 minutes, he kinda just took it

Also FTR if I was a scum mate with Bianca and Tina, I’d be raking them over the coals in quicktopic so hard for buddying me lmao

Perhaps that’s what they want to convey though...maybe they’re both scum and are trying to take town’s sussing of them to their advantage by taking me out

Unlikely, but remember the last unlikely theory I posted turned out to nail two scums in a game I can’t recall rn :p

Actually, Evan put in far more effort trying to get the lynch off himself and was far more reactionary, while as maf is FNAF, up until the final 15 minutes, he kinda just took it
oh ****, id say this is kinda scummy then

imo evan here is best given that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back