Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, your scumread on me is essentially just 'if I was scum', not necessarily why I'm scummy, so I can't really come up with a response for you.

And Vanessa, I said my content would be lesser than past games and won't be as active, don't really wanna drop out of respect for the host, I'm trying.

Tom, your scumread on me is essentially just 'if I was scum', not necessarily why I'm scummy, so I can't really come up with a response for you.

And Vanessa, I said my content would be lesser than past games and won't be as active, don't really wanna drop out of respect for the host, I'm trying.

ur avi screams scum to me

You're kinda right Tom - my posts don't have much substance but I am prodding for other people to give substance pretty hard. People's reactions to me is a good tell. I'm sure as people start flipping my identity will be obvious to you.

Also I know this was disregarded, but I don’t think Ryumia is scum or should be scumleaned just for the fact of Zendel dropping out. Yes, I do see that Jacob mentioned Zendel's ‘I don’t feel like acting like Town’ thing but honestly, just looking at Ryumia's post content she is playing fairly well and she made a very good defensive post for herself. I looked back at Zendel's VMs and he said that he had very bad internet, therefore playing the game was hard for him because sometimes the network crashed on him and he wouldn’t be able to play. Regardless, Zendel's recent posts before he left has had no scuminess in them whatsoever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, something has just popped up in my head about Trundle. I’m taking note of that, and now he’s a townlean.

@Tom You don't read Vanessa as eager to please? She seems very sheepish as well if you ask me. Also for Panda, why do you want to townread her?

Also would be more fine with an Evan lynch now, the way he immediately started memeing after someone pointed it out (forget who) is a big ass red flag.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a reminder that we're getting quite close to EOD here, it's in 2 hours iirc

Also a reminder that we're getting quite close to EOD here, it's in 2 hours iirc

Yeah, it is. I’m going to make my reads post as quick as possible now, I delayed it after I got sick and had to go to the doctors yesterday.

You ok Dolby ? I don't envy you atm. :( D1's are hard enough, let all having all the responsibility fall on to one person.

Dolby what's your decision
You ok Dolby ? I don't envy you atm. :( D1's are hard enough, let all having all the responsibility fall on to one person.

I have another 2 hours right? I said that I'd announce at an hour and give whoever time to sway me

However, I will say that I am leaning towards Evan. His reads are in conflict with mine(the only scum read of his that I think has any validity is the one that he gave on Tom), and I have a list of about half a dozen people that I could say with complete confidence their alignment if he flips scum. Also he's been acting really erratically, including suggesting that Toads become kingmaker (I am NOT willing to give a survivor that power, ever). Nor do I like his initial attack on waffles, or his townread on Cleb based off of his RQS, as a few examples of his behavior. Tbh, if I had to lynch anyone else, it'd be sensai

everyone's dead.

sensai/evan I'm okay with, I have like 50% confidence in them flipping scum though lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

see, no one really cares about them beinf lynched

chick or tom PLS

Byngo - same deal as Cleb, way too little to go off of
------------
Heyden - Felt like he was trying to insinuate Toads was blue, but then backtracked and was like "nah hes just sus". I don't get why Heyden would be cryptic here if he was trying to say he was EN or mafia. He also felt like he was focusing on his Jacob townread a little too hard for my liking. I liked his posts regarding Zendel though, he's my weakest scumread on this list.
------------
Tina - I'm just gonna make a bullet point post as I think of them of things I feel regarding Tina:

>Still not a fan of 90%.
>The entire "hey we share the same opinion! yes we do!" interaction was eugh. That feels like a blatant buddying attempt, not sure which end, buuuuut. I'd personally rule it out as both of them being mafia, because I see no world where evan and tina are going to be that obvious with eachother as scum, but I don't think this is really a town & town interaction either, it's too... pointless? It doesn't really serve any purpose other than to establish a bond further. If I had to lean on it being one or the other, I'd say it's Evan though.
> I do like her looking at the RQS and saying that question is scumsided. The more I've thought about it, the more I'm inclined to agree, and if you're the first person to state something like that, in my books that earns kudos
> It seems like a lot of people are reading her based off of her emotion in her breakdown earlier, and glow took the words out of my mouth regarding this - you can't assign an alignment to something like this (unless based on meta).
>Liked the reads list a lot.
> Seemed pretty volatile at the beginning of the game (getting upset af over activity sus). Feels very overreaction-y. I really need to look at some of her scum games recently and see wtf her temperament is.
> Also noticed she made a few posts to the effect of "damn am I glad to be my preferred alignment". Not sure how I feel like that. Also referenced scum meta, which is a red flag for me
> I can't put a finger on it but I've liked her tone a lot as of late too

Gut says townlean, brain says scumlean. Fml.

Tina, if you had hammer power, who would you want to see axe'd?
---------
Jacob - I've liked his tone, he feels very comfortable in thread. Nothing he's done has set off any scum radars for me. What's your thoughts though? I feel like you've gone AWOL.
--------
Ryumia - [REEE NESS PUT UP HER ISO] Going off of memory here, but I remember she made a thought out post that impressed me quite a bit. Would love to see more content from you and thoughts on the others in general :)
--------
Glow - I've liked her tone a lot, and I've liked a lot of her points. Prob the person I trust most after Trundle to be town here, but shes a sneaky maf so lime you stay :,)
---------
PandaDarling - Tbh at first I was getting Jester vibes. But then I remembered Toads claim and kinda was like wtf. I don't think there's both a Survivor and a Jester here (btw this was why I asked Tom his thoughts on Toads because I thought he was trying to pull lynch off of Jester, then got sus of him because he said he felt Toads was neutral which wouldn't fit in if Panda's Jester, but now he's saying he wants to TR her so now I'm lost with his motive for that.. ).

The more I think about it though, I don't think her saying "no I will not contribute" is alignment indicative either way, though. Once panda gets emotional, she's on a rampage, so I don't think being logical or anything was on her mind, moreso how to get even. Her long lurking stages raised some alarms and even her more recent posts seem like they aren't contributing much at all.
--------
F11 - I'm not getting scum vibes here. If Tina flips red, then I'd like to look into her more, but I really liked the "people are changing their opinions just to appease Dolby" line. She hasn't contributed much, yeah, but that isn't really out of the norm for her with me, and I'm kinda liking her tone tbh.

This post almost got deleted bc TBT smh and I thought it did for a solid minute and I was having a heart attack HHHH

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw for context this is the last half of my reads I never got to finish earlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone's dead.

sensai/evan I'm okay with, I have like 50% confidence in them flipping scum though lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

see, no one really cares about them beinf lynched

chick or tom PLS
why chick mdude?

I never said toad should be king. I said he should be king ONLY if the kingmaker cannot trust anyone else. Which should be never, because there’s a lot of people I’d pick over Toads.

Also I meme when I want. I already explained why I did after f11 noted it.

If you want to kill me, it’d suck but perhaps it’d be better if I am out of the way. Tom made me feel like my reads are garbage :p

@Dolby I'm ok with that, but I'm not ok with how silent it is, I feel like mafia would be in here trying to throw us off their scum mates if we were on the right track. Uhh.... I hate D1's.

Also, consider that it’s Halloween, so many people might not be here

Though it seems plenty are reading, that’s for sure

Yeah, usually silent chats are indicative of being wrong.. if we were right, I'd imagine mafia would be in here full force trying to get the lynch off their buddy. The only thing I can think of is if scum is defeatest for some reason (maybe one of scum left and Evan's another scummate, they're morale is low and so they're pessimistic?), but a quiet EOD is bad.

Chick's posts just don't sit right with me, waiting to see if she actually posts last minute D1 reads like said though. Or Tom's fine too, I just don't feel confident about Evan or Sensai ugh

@Kat *shrug*

If I die, and when I flip town, I don’t wanna see y’all say I didn’t try. I’m trying but it seems I either get misread, or ignored.

My last scumreads are Tom, Panda, Chick, and Kat is rising in sus for me. Bianca also sounds fake but I am not confident enough to fully scumread her, and idk what to think of Tīna because she’s said a lot that is scummy but yet I’ve found myself agreeing with a lot of what she’s said too.

I never said toad should be king. I said he should be king ONLY if the kingmaker cannot trust anyone else. Which should be never, because there’s a lot of people I’d pick over Toads.

Also I meme when I want. I already explained why I did after f11 noted it.

If you want to kill me, it’d suck but perhaps it’d be better if I am out of the way. Tom made me feel like my reads are garbage :p

Ok, who would you lynch rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back