• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also never played a kingmaker before... this is weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shook!

Doesn't Mario Kart make you stressed and murderous because of the blue shell ragequits? I worry for you. lol jk jk jk

Me and my sis are playing for funsies so nothing too high stakes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right, I hope you win gracefully. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my gosh hi Kat!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who are the other four people here?

Please post something instead of hiding in the shadows please and thank you.

What is your time zone?: PST
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself): scum mommy :( But then she'd be queen. THIS GAME IS SEXIST FOR ASSUMING GENDER /s
How would you go about campaigning for king?: idk if I'd make a good king tbh
Who would you lynch if king?: no one rn I'm reading the first page and I have no scumreads
Describe your playstyle: AtE whenever I get accused, be super active as either town or mafia, scumslip as mafia frequently, and go inactive for decently long stretches of half a day when I am super busy (aka in college)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok guys stop confirming based on who got picked first, Ness told us that kingmaker selected Dolby and it was NOT a result of RNG. The fact this happened confirms pretty much no one

:thinking: Toads its Sunday smh the correct drinking days are Friday and Saturday

@Dolby excuse me but I think we can all clearly see that you're clearly Kolech EZIC scum and should be lynched as soon as that poor Kingmaker you probably paid off to give you the power breaks free from your power and gives it to someone who can lynch your scummy ass :,)

What is your time zone?: EST
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself): but I'm the best king :lemon: Dolby's a respectable King. Think I would have slightly preferred Cleb though, I feel like his actions as king would have been a lot more telling than Dolby who's relatively hard to read D1.
How would you go about campaigning for king?: I'd essentially take on the role as town leader with posting a lot and ****, and from there it's kinda natural for me to be king lol. I'm a pretty aggressive campaigner oops :,)
Who would you lynch if king?: leaning Vanessa atm. Her reply to the RQS sounds really wishy washy:
Vanessa said:
Well it depends on who I/everyone else thinks is the most scumish
The "everyone" bit is what's getting me atm - it sounds like she plans on sheeping which is worrying to me. Honorable mention to Tom though, who's answer for the "who would you lynch if king" had him apologizing, which felt like he was trying to not make enemies, but I've liked his other posts so far so he didn't earn the top spot here.
Describe your playstyle: The :lemon: emoji personified LMAO, I'm very aggressive and I basically question people to death until I'm satisfied.

- - - Post Merge - - -

make me king so i can hiplynch
be my queen tbh

Damn y’all thirsty when it comes to noninvisible players. Hey Heyden, N e s s , and Zedal what’s up? How are we doing? What are you wearing? A/s/l?

@kat: Gotta be honest, threw the soz in since I’m like 90% sure Heyden is always a lynch candidate in my mind.

I'm good, thanks for asking :)

Advice: kill the mods so they can't threaten ur privacy yw!!

Damn y’all thirsty when it comes to noninvisible players. Hey Heyden, N e s s , and Zedal what’s up? How are we doing? What are you wearing? A/s/l?

@kat: Gotta be honest, threw the soz in since I’m like 90% sure Heyden is always a lynch candidate in my mind.

#exposed

Since I'm host I'll turn off invisible for this game only.

I was watching this Asian singer reach incredible high notes, it was crazy and beautiful.

It's Zendel btw, thanks for learning my name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to bed because it's almost 3am.

Bye

What is your time zone?: Singapore GMT 8+
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself): I trust Dolby or Toads more than anyone else tbh
How would you go about campaigning for king?: Not trying tbh because i dont think i would be a fit candidate for a king prolly i always think low of myself...
Who would you lynch if king?: would do based on gut feeling or behavior (like discord mafia game) but I always feel scummy vibe on Trundle and Natty ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
Describe your playstyle: i really dunno tbh haha

I APPLIED TO MY #1 CHOICE LETS GOOOOOOOOOO OH MY HEART SHES A-POUNDING

You don't hear until spring right jacob?

I get results before xmas because I applied Early Action!!
Sorry if I kinda derail the thread a little bit ness I'm just so hype

What is your time zone?: Singapore GMT 8+
Who do/did you want to be king?(not yourself): I trust Dolby or Toads more than anyone else tbh
How would you go about campaigning for king?: Not trying tbh because i dont think i would be a fit candidate for a king prolly i always think low of myself...
Who would you lynch if king?: would do based on gut feeling or behavior (like discord mafia game) but I always feel scummy vibe on Trundle and Natty ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
Describe your playstyle: i really dunno tbh haha
Um
Playing Mario kart after a full day of drinking... will post RQS before bed

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about this and this in anyway would make Toads more trustworthy?

Um

Was my intention to be trusted?.... no, people saw me lurking while I was reading the thread for the first time and I told you what I was doing

Was my intention to be trusted?.... no, people saw me lurking while I was reading the thread for the first time and I told you what I was doing

I was asking ITYW, this was not a slight at you. However, the point stands that really, of the people who posted in the thread your content wasn't stellar. Regardless, this is only relevant with respect to ITYW

@Waffles What's your experience with mafia?

Just a decent player I dont really think I'm good at this game also its been a while so I forgot how kingmaker works

Too early to tell Dooby but looking forward for Toads to answer the RQS as soon as possible after he posted more than 2 anyway you finished Mario Kart drinking game?

Toads, this wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at Waffles because they have no reason to trust you yet.

Good eye Dolby, saw something else that caught my eye as well but I want to wait for Waffle's answer before I point it out because it changes the validity of my point.

I think hes just asking my thoughts on you dear ������
its cool man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back