• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, panda is scum yikes ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

dunno what to think of sensai anymore

I posted my reads list and said it was from mobile because that is why I didn't elaborate on them. Whenever I make an reads list, I always draft it in word and then copypaste it here. I don't like posting giant reads from a phone lol. But for my reads list earlier, I was about to head someplace and wanted to get my thoughts out there.

probably going to elaborate further on all of my reads later on, but glow said I scumread her after she sr'd me, which isn't exactly accurate. I expressed doubts about her before she did that, yeah I didn't formally sr but I was still trying to feel people out and posted issues I had with her playstyle. So what she's implying is that I'm just sussing her for sussing me, which is incorrect.

As for why I townread cleb and heyden, I felt cleb didn't have anything to hide with his posts (though he hasn't been here too much), and I thought heyden was playing like he usually did as town. But with his cryptic "I have anti town thoughts" post, I'm tempted to move him to null.

Dolby is in null because for the thousandth time, him being the king does not confirm him in any way, and he's also realllllly good at appearing town as any alignment. I also didn't look at dolby's reads when making my own - I read them earlier and then wrote my own later on, and they happen to have a lot of similarities.

However, the past couple of games he's been much easier to read as being anti town. Right now, under a kingmaker setup, I'm having a harder time pinning him down.

when did you express doubts about me?

So... Chick Tina and Glaw are all scum reading me rn ? For playing exactly like I was last game as Town..interesting, maybe you guys are scared Dolby is gonna behead Tina ?

So... Chick Tina and Glaw are all scum reading me rn ? For playing exactly like I was last game as Town..interesting, maybe you guys are scared Dolby is gonna behead Tina ?

I literally just say I wasn't for a lynch of you. Nor did I said I scum read you.

What I was looking for was this: to prompt you to speak.

I literally just say I wasn't for a lynch of you. Nor did I said I scum read you.

Poet, author, and screenwriter and incapable of using the correct usage of say/said in a sentence. Goddamn I need to rethink my life choices.

I misread your post thien.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not that I'm particularly sure of a Panda lynch, but it's obvious she's reading these posts about her and continuously avoiding addressing them. It's almost like she's making a show of that by popping in after she's mentioned to say something unrelated then disappearing again.

Reread you're post... I don't feel the need to respond to chick honestly, she comes in and says she finds my behavior "annoying" I dunno have much to say about that. Sorry not sorry.

few problems with your reply, @evan

1. nobody is expecting you to make giant reads posts d1 in the first place, i'd rather have 2-3 developed reads rather than a list with none of your reads explained. i don't even mean ~fully developed~, just a sentence or two is fine

2. i never said dolby being king makes him town, so you adding the "for the thousandth time" was frivolous and rubs me the wrong way. i asked why you didn't townread him, which i tend to do with people who share my same thought patterns, and you answered this with your other sentences.

3. i'm not sure why a kingmaker setup would hinder you at this moment. is it because you aren't able to look at his votes? because that's basically the only thing that's been different so far.

________

panda is devoid of the emotion/energy i usually remember her having as town and it's strange. coupled with the fact that her questions all seem empty and posts are slightly awkward, i would say she's scum and this has nothing to do with low activity

panda/evan team doesn't sound right though, so likely 1 between them both

Glaw

Glaw

GLAW

probably on a scum team with Jacorb and Dooby

Reread you're post... I don't feel the need to respond to chick honestly, she comes in and says she finds my behavior "annoying" I dunno have much to say about that. Sorry not sorry.
Are you actually kidding me, Panda?
Okay whatever, it doesn’t matter, you don’t need to reply to me.
The only thing I really want from you is your thoughts on the game so far.
Make a reads post or a coloured player post, please.
Thanks.

Okay whatever, it doesn’t matter, you don’t need to reply to me.
Thanks.

No. You're welcome.

Okay whatever, it doesn?t matter, you don?t need to reply to me.
Thanks.

No. You're welcome.

Glaw

Glaw

GLAW

probably on a scum team with Jacorb and Dooby
No Taods
But of all seriousness, where’s Doolby in here? He needs to come along and lynch Panda.
Reasons? Oh well;
1) She’s been lurking behind.
2) She makes posts of the worst content. In Caxnival when she was lurking, she at least shared her thoughts.
3) As soon as she makes a post, she exits the thread like there’s nothing happening.
4) When she comes back she refuses to reply to me, and says “sorry not sorry haha”.
5) She ignores people when they’re trying to ask what her thoughts are.
6) You could easily tell that she’s watching the thread. She’s just ignoring our posts about her and commenting on completely different things that are unrelated to her, e.g. when Ryumia arrived she made a sudden appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back