• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could ISO f11 and give us your thoughts, Sensai?

I feel like Dolby and I are both constantly looking through material. I think he's on the same page as me in wanting to get as close to solving this game before EoN as possible in case we're not around tomorrow. Anyone else who wants to help instead of holding back please do.

Maybe you could ISO f11 and give us your thoughts, Sensai?

I feel like Dolby and I are both constantly looking through material. I think he's on the same page as me in wanting to get as close to solving this game before EoN as possible in case we're not around tomorrow. Anyone else who wants to help instead of holding back please do.

I lack the skill to even consider ISO'ing someone

For all its worth, you and Waffles are the key to finding out the remaining scum. Both your alignments will tell us who is who.

For all its worth, you and Waffles are the key to finding out the remaining scum. Both your alignments will tell us who is who.

Thats my exact point and that is why I would much prefer to be killed at night rather than being mislynched. There a high chance that if I'm killed at night, my will and role will be lost and you won't find out my role until endgame or you manage to figure it out yourself.

Read. Quote anything that stands out. Explain why you think they said what they did. Please give it a try. The only way to really get good at analysis is to keep practicing. It is like close reading texts in an English class. A fresh interpretation of a post is very welcome right now. That goes to everyone not just Sensai.

Ughhh conflicted now. I can see this going one of two ways.

We can all agree that Waffles is scum, yes? Let's try and drop KP asap please, don't know if I'll be on start of day but if someone's kinged, king please don't lynch until you have approval of what's left of the 6 towns.

Def feeling less confident on Sensai. But if youre town I wanna talk to you after the game about crafting defences if you're up for that.

Waffles/Tae strongest scum reads rn.

Exactly what I was typing up. (not the crafting defenses thing tho)

At Dolby, that post you brought up by sensai to reference later is actually one that I thought about before. I'm not exactly sure who said it in the thread (my gut tells me tina), or if I was thinking it myself, but whoever mafia is probably knew something was wrong about Hayden's shot claim.
Granted recent posts lead me away from tight suspicion on Sensai, so I'm not even sure how valid that all is

Anyway back to what my original post was gonna have, without trying to sound sheepy because I know I hardly isolated on many people still alive besides Waffles, I'm really feeling confident in the narrowing in on Waffles and Tae (Also had a good feeling about sensai but now its just in the air for me, willing to isolate sensai to ease my thoughts). Just the logic alone and all the case points I agree with as posted by others make it kinda hard to me to believe they're actually town. Definitely most confident about Waffles, I want her lynch more than Tae - but should no surprises unfold Tae would be my next lynch

F11 and Panda are actually the only players left I have no clue about because I can see however they're playing be both town and scum aligned, but its based on process of elimination that F11, Panda or Sensai is the last scum. At this point they aren't even being coasty, just neutral.

And quite honestly I thought it was Day already so I was trying to look for who was kinged lol

~ my thoughts

Ughhh conflicted now. I can see this going one of two ways.

We can all agree that Waffles is scum, yes? Let's try and drop KP asap please, don't know if I'll be on start of day but if someone's kinged, king please don't lynch until you have approval of what's left of the 6 towns.

Waffles would be my top pick right now for D4 lynch.

If anything I'm dumbfounded by the fact that nobody is pointing the finger at f11 while as soon as Kat is lynched, all the attention is drawn to me because im potentially on her team.

Tell me someone, what has f11 done to benefit town this game? Why is nobody ISO'ing f11 like Dolby did to me earlier? I'm sure you all seen the comments made throughout the thread by f11 and none of it had been anyvalue to town at all. Al have been done just to antagonise people including myself.
For what it's worth, I did an isolation on Crys. All that I found was just backup on the fact that she's playing entirely neutral which I guess supports my latest post just now

I'll be posting the ISO individually, just in case I run out of time and need to have as much out there as I can. Can probably put them all together at the end.

Isolation of F11:
- Chose most content filled posts, left out one or two that really didn't much from these.

I just wanna say that I think at this point a lot of people in this game can recognize F11 as a casual player. The one liners and controversial jabs like "Dolby is low-key mafia tho" are all expected posts to me from F11. I don't really remember any games with crys as mafia, so the fact that I can recognize her play style as normal just makes me have the gut town feeling.

I do this a lot, so I'm getting a good bias knowing that this kind of post comes from genuine thoughts. What is weird is the post structure, having Sensai and Heyden scum leaned, but then having Tom's suspicion thrown in at the bottom with the town leans. Not sure if that's ever presented itself as a bad sign in other games, so idk

I disagree with first paragraph, but I agree with second.
Minus the part where she switches up her thoughts on Tom, a little sketch but also submissive which isn't too out of the ordinary. I get really lazy sometimes, or just realize I'm wrong with my initial thoughts.

To reflect on why I don't agree with the first paragraph, looking into it's context doesn't show any scum tactic besides just having a different opinion than me. Tina's lynch probably would've given a lot to look back into, specifically on Trundle or who would've wanted to swayed the vote to make trundle look bad.
Absolute worse case scenario, Crys is mafia and knew someone was doing that on her team, and didn't want anyone looking into it. Unlikely but possible.

Weird reason to want Evan dead. But since it wasn't a warranted post, I'm willing to believe thats her actual thought process. Still kinda weak though

The skepticism, a little more effort than I'm willing to put in on Toads atm. (is that bad on my part? lol)

Did this change my read on crys?

- Not really. Still a null/unsure, I put her reluctantly down for yellow tinted, but I guess she would fit a little more green tinted for now. Not down for a F11 lynch.

Also I'm more generally susceptible to associate crys neutrality with town attitude, if I were to forced to place F11 an alignment out of Null, it would be town lean.

Your gut is right, Jacob, that was me. I went back and looked into it in this post:

Tina said:
for what its worth, only 2 kills last night, but prob due to Toads here not being SK since he's gonna die it looks like (unless he was SK and his wincon was to protect Vanessa?)

Kat's post on this is interesting. I'm not sure how interpret it. But definitely looks she is trying to fill in a gap. Not sure if this is from a town perspective or scum though.

wait for the poem guys. it's coming i can feel it.

ok that being said though, and if toads ISNT an sk...
does that mean heyden lied about being hit N1? someone explain it like im 5 bc i don't see 3 kills up here.

whats a sleeper sk?

heyden - in my head i still can't figure out how he was shot N1 and healed. part of me wants to believe him bc i believe he's right about waffles, but part of me also can't let go of the fact that i can't logically explain the N1 kills and attempts.

tae jumped straight to the conclusion of Heyden lying and that influenced his read. Although he isn't pushing with a certainty I'd expect from a scum member.

That theory proved less useful than I had hoped.

Although, Dolby's theory that mafia had a strong-arm as a possible explanation for three kills is just further reassuring me that he is town. I don't see him throwing out a theory like that if he were scum. Mostly people who make comments about the scum set-up, and are right about it, are usually scum themselves.

And researching today I found out I missed this:

And if Heyden is lying which means he claimed the shot just to make him look innocent???? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's one post that some people were bothering I'll go and look back their post

Also I'm more generally susceptible to associate crys neutrality with town attitude, if I were to forced to place F11 an alignment out of Null, it would be town lean.

Lowkey convinced otherwise. If this is crys playstyle then I hate it more than anything rn. The fact that crys has not made any real effort in this game is suspicious af. Its N3, surely you'd have something worthy to post or information to give to us by now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Essentially coasted the entire game and nobody has said anything about it

Lowkey convinced otherwise. If this is crys playstyle then I hate it more than anything rn. The fact that crys has not made any real effort in this game is suspicious af. Its N3, surely you'd have something worthy to post or information to give to us by now.

I'm not saying crys isn't putting in effort, but lack of effort can only be used as a valid scum tell for someone who generally puts in a whole lot of work to find scum as town.

Crys just has a different way of playing the game, and appearing to not be putting in a lot of effort isn't too out of the ordinary
(I'm trying to say this as nice as possible crys LOL you're a memey player and thats what makes you fun)

Def feeling less confident on Sensai. But if youre town I wanna talk to you after the game about crafting defences if you're up for that.

Waffles/Tae strongest scum reads rn.

Completely misread what you said, yeah I'm cool with that.

Completely feeling a lot of what Jacob is saying. f11/Panda are my main 'uncertains and could go either way' right now.

As for where I fall rn:

Dolby
Heyden
Jacob
Sensai
mog
Bianca

f11
Panda

Waffles
tae

I'm going to take an hour or two to work on my novel as I want to reach a certain word quota by midnight. It's coming up 10pm now. Which if I've converted the time correctly = night ends just over 5hrs from now. So 10pm + 5 = 3am GMT EoN. Someone please do correct me if I'm wrong there.

Completely feeling a lot of what Jacob is saying. f11/Panda are my main 'uncertains and could go either way' right now.

As for where I fall rn:

Dolby
Heyden
Jacob
Sensai
mog
Bianca

f11
Panda

Waffles
tae

I'm going to take an hour or two to work on my novel as I want to reach a certain word quota by midnight. It's coming up 10pm now. Which if I've converted the time correctly = night ends just over 5hrs from now. So 10pm + 5 = 3am GMT EoN. Someone please do correct me if I'm wrong there.

I aksed Ness earlier and it converted to 2am

- - - Post Merge - - -

8pm cst which is 2am GMT

Dolby - Town.

Heyden - Town.

Jacob - Town.

Tina - Town, but kinda scares me that she's still alive.

Bianca Useless Town most likely.

Mog Hope she comes back to contribute soon, to help determine her alignment.

f11 Always a mystery like stated before.

Waffles Scum.

Gallade Scum.

Tae - I feel like he has had time to contribute and has just been sitting on the fence when asked for an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back