• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wowie wow! Villager just gave me a Celeste diy!

discord@wubbie#9993
Bells
Switch
8265-3169-7992
Island
Butts
Cookie gave me a Celeste diy! The rocket one in particular.
I just thought this would be nice to share because I thought it was something that only Celeste would be able to give you? Has this happened to anyone else or am I just one lucky apple?
It'd be neat if they'd give me those mermaid diys too like ay(idk if they do I just restarted+started playing again)
Post automatically merged:

Also not important but I thought it was cute that she said she was gonna build it :')

Edit
Here are the pics
EhSL935VgAI03gQ.jpegEhSL934UYAErgsK.jpeg

Last edited:
Wait that is so strange, never heard of this happening before. Was she crafting it in her house? Either way great for you! Lol nice one, Cookie

Wait that is so strange, never heard of this happening before. Was she crafting it in her house? Either way great for you! Lol nice one, Cookie
Right??
She handed it to me! If she was crafting it in her house that would be totes different 👀

Whoa what o:
I’ve never had a villager just hand me even a regular DIY if they weren’t crafting
I took pics because I thought it was cute
The most I used to get was shell stuff or fruit things
Not very often but here or there

Which DIY did she give you? :)
Rocket!

Super jelly! I wish one of my villagers would do that. I've had shooting stars randomly for weeks and even a meteor shower tonight and no Celeste in sight. 😢 I dunno where she is but I miss her. I haven't seen her in quite a long time, and I've started to give up on getting DIYs from her.

Rocket!

Nice! That one is cool.

Rocket!

wow that’s so lucky! I gotta bother my villagers more hahaha

Super jelly! I wish one of my villagers would do that. I've had shooting stars randomly for weeks and even a meteor shower tonight and no Celeste in sight. 😢 I dunno where she is but I miss her. I haven't seen her in quite a long time, and I've started to give up on getting DIYs from her.
Aw
I couldn't wait to get all of her diys so I would find people with her and tt to death until I got all of them

wow that’s so lucky! I gotta bother my villagers more hahaha
She came up to me I think
I honestly dont remember but ye
Shes one of my fav babies on the island so maybe that's why she gave me it too? Idk

I am finding 0 instances of this happening to anybody else ever...on any forum...English or Japanese...

Yeah, still coming up with nothing...

Can you post the pics you took?

I am finding 0 instances of this happening to anybody else ever...on any forum...English or Japanese...

Sure
Give me a sec
I upload my stuff to twitter and then save it to only upload it again

Click it to make it bigger!

That's really fascinating. I've never seen that dialogue before. Congrats!
I haven't either! That's probably because I haven't gotten lucky with peppy villagers & I like her so I talk to her more(?)
Thank you! ; w ;

The only other time I've heard of this is someone in a youtube comment claiming they got the Astronaut DIY from a villager.. But I mean, it was a yt comment so I figured they were full of it. Guess it's actually true!!!?

I’ve never seen that dialogue too! Hoping one of my villagers will hit me up with the seasonal diys T_T
Maybe Cookie is haunted? I've been saying that she looks like my first dog so maybe she haunted

The only other time I've heard of this is someone in a youtube comment claiming they got the Astronaut DIY from a villager.. But I mean, it was a yt comment so I figured they were full of it. Guess it's actually true!!!?
Ah you should've asked them what type!

Oooh that's interesting that villagers can give out special DIYs. I wonder if it's a really rare case? Doesn't seem like it falls in the category of a glitch/bug. I'd also love for my villagers to give me pascal/mermaid recipes because I am too lazy to go diving for scallops everyday 😅

oh wow I've never heard of this happening before! how cool 0:
maybe this was a newly implemented feature in case some people missed celeste?

Oooh that's interesting that villagers can give out special DIYs. I wonder if it's a really rare case? Doesn't seem like it falls in the category of a glitch/bug. I'd also love for my villagers to give me pascal/mermaid recipes because I am too lazy to go diving for scallops everyday 😅
omg hi dizzy I love u
But diving is so cool and nice! Takes forever but it makes me happy that they really bought it back like :'))
If I get any extras you can have it, ok

oh wow I've never heard of this happening before! how cool 0:
maybe this was a newly implemented feature in case some people missed celeste?
That would be cool! I would love that because sometimes I do tt just to get people villagers a lot and you never know if shes there if you're doing that too much

Back