• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wow you guys took learning Japanese seriously

Roxer9000

crystal_castles❤
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
*Goes on Japanese 3DS and looks at friend roster* Wow, I missed a lot of time with people
Well Might as well Make my own Japanese inside joke on my status.

Guys, I see you took learning Japanese seriously. Just calm down on your Kanji, I couldn't read half of them because you we're overusing Kanji for your level :l

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Happy new year.

I don't see why people shouldn't learn a new language and use it to their own advantages.

Probably joined up with some group of people who thought about learning Japanese. Learned that it's too high tech, thus turning around to complain about dilemma at some random passer-byes.

He's saying all of his Japanese friends keep using Kanji, a type of Chinese character but simplified into Japanese. There are over 2,000 characters which is why he is confused.

I think what he or she is saying is that he/she went on the 3DS area where you talk to people, and he/she speaks Japanese fluently.. So he/she made a Japanese joke, and everyone replied in broken kanji, because they feel like they're fluent enough in it to talk on it, but are failing to do so.

I think what he or she is saying is that he/she went on the 3DS area where you talk to people, and he/she speaks Japanese fluently.. So he/she made a Japanese joke, and everyone replied in broken kanji, because they feel like they're fluent enough in it to talk on it, but are failing to do so.
Sounds plausible with the order of things written in OP (they say US English is backward language, thus hard to learn). Anyway, wrong action taken, and wrong target audience (since no one seem to know what's going on). This thread does not belong here.

Back