• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Would you rather go to a football game or a rock concert?

Where you would rather be?

• At a football game!

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • At a rock concert!

Votes: 79 54.1%
  • Neither are that interesting to me...

Votes: 48 32.9%

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Okay, well, I just randomly came up with this question as I was thinking about something.
My family cares a lot about football (the American kind, not the one that's also called soccer) and whenever I'm with members of my extended family they're usually watching football games on TV, but since I'm not nearly as interested in it as they are (I don't have much of an interest in it at all, really), I usually just get on a computer, pull up YouTube, and rock out to Nirvana. This displeases my family.
So, thinking about this made me want to ask you all on this site, would you rather go to a football game or to a rock concert? I realize they aren't the same thing, but this is a question more geared so I can know your interests.

I'm not interested in football at all, and I really like rock music, so...

I'd definitely prefer a football game. Sports are unpredictable while you know exactly what's coming at a concert. I think that makes a sports game a better experience.

I rock out to music A LOT. If it contains the bands I listen to, then I'd rather be at a rock concert.

Not really interested in watching sports. >.>
I'm a super huge fan of rock music though so I'd probably enjoy going to a concert a lot more.

I picked Rock concert, but it depends on the band & if the football game was the super bowl

I've been to many many rock concerts and they are my absolute favorite. I have also been to many football games and I hate them.

I would much rather have some fun at a rock concert. Way more fun.

I picked Rock concert, but it depends on the band & if the football game was the super bowl

The Super Bowl is kind of a combination of both with the halftime show.

I'm still the only one to vote for the football game :( No one wants to go with me ;-;

Last edited:
I don't really like "rock" music and not into football or any sports for that matter at all...

I would rather be home doing what I am doing right now ^^;

Going on the internet, working on a cosplay, drawing and playing ACNL.

I'd definitely prefer a football game. Sports are unpredictable while you know exactly what's coming at a concert. I think that makes a sports game a better experience.

I dunno...I don't think anybody predicted Dimebag getting shot.

I don't really like any overly crowded places, I mean it would depend on how much I liked the band and stuff of course because there would be exceptions, but I picked neither because unless it was someone I really wanted to see I'd probably not bother.

neither, football is just big buff guys tackling each other for a ball

and rock concerts are just.....no

Wouldn't go to a rock concert, but I'd definitely take the opportunity to go to a concert for one of my favourite bands. Football, on the other hand, is something I've nevet liked, so I wouldn't even consider that.

Long story short, concert.

rock concert any day if the band is good bruh. i don't care much for the football games nor its culture

Back