• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Would you get a plastic surgery?

I wouldn't get it. I'd probably want to assist in performing one. I may just ask around work if I can sit in on one.

I would want to get it if it made me feel better. I think that if there's something that really bothers you, or that you really don't like, it's okay to change it to boost your self image. It's like being overweight and losing the weight to feel better about yourself. (P.S. I'm in college to become a cosmetic surgeon so maybe I'm a little biased.) ;)

Yes, If you truly don't like something why not fix it to make yourself happy? It's not always true when people say it ends up looking bad. You probably looked at only the bad fixes that you see on celebrities gone wrong. But I've seen beautiful work on patients and
met people who are glad they got it done. However, I do find that there is a line between simply fixing and enhancing and an addiction. I find it funny how people are way into and supportive of contouring their faces to create different structures and allusions of slimmer features, but are against permanent surgery? Tbh, If you got the money, why not?
But to each his own :)

Last edited:
if I had to choose between a tattoo and plastic surgery, it would have to be a tattoo. I'd maybe get a nose piercing, but thats the extent.

It's taken me this long to get used to my current looks, I don't think i'd be able to handle any more changes lmao :) If anything's changing about me, I gotta be awake and able to see it all going on, which I obvs can't for surgery. I wouldn't trust anyone with full liberty to change my face as they saw fit haha

But if it's going to make someone more confident/happy, and they have the funds for and the knowledge of the procedure, then I'd say go for it. it's just like any other thing you can change about yourself, like chemically straightening your hair, or getting a tattoo, so why not? ^.^

Last edited:
I'm getting "plastic surgery" on my back because of a very long, ugly scar I have from surgery. It's all about helping your self confidence. If you had a very noticeable scar, you'd be self conscious too haha

If you want to get cosmetic surgery, do it! Just know that beauty is only skin deep, and it won't make every single self confidence issue go away (I know that)

(I may also get my nose fixed so I can reduce sinus problems and all the pressure I get from headaches, but that'll be another day :p)

Nosejob. Already plan on getting it done to get rid of my Jew nose.

Does your nose look like Adrian Brody's nose? Very long and has that bump on it? If so, I'm sure it's beautiful. But hey, it is your face, and you do whatever you want if it will make you happy for the rest of your life. I hope your procedure goes well! I hope you get the nose you want.

Come to think of it, I'd spend my money on facials-- just to minimize my pores a bit. Even a healthy diet can't change my pore sizes.

No. Even if I was a multi-millionaire, I still wouldn't do it!

I understand you. It's fun, but most multi-millionaires get plastic surgeries in general. Take for example Nikki Cox (she looks pretty good after surgery, but still), or the "Cat Lady" - she is/was a multi-millionaire, even spend $4 millions on plastic surgeries.

This is my opinion. I guess if I was a multi-millionaire (I'm not) I would think a lot different than today. But, who knows?

Yes. I'd get my ears pointed like elves' and faeries' ears, just because I love elves and faeries. Their ears look elegant.

Lol no, I wouldn't want to go under the knife and then get something wrong.

Back