• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

$$$$$ Wondering how much cash flow $$$$$$$

Wow I've never really done the stalk market but seeing all these people rolling in here with their hundreds of millions and thanking the turnips is making me have second thoughts...

I suck LOL I have around 10,000 lol Working on fully upgrading my house. I don't do turnips because I TT to move villagers in and out. Once my house is paid off will work on my bank account.

I've only been playing for two months and don't have very many bells (under a million!).

During the first week or so, my SO was up and spent hours upon hours beetle hunting. He managed to bank quite a bit, which I've been slowing draining to pay off home loans and projects. I've only done the beetle hunting a handful of times since then - I'm so lazy, haha!

The nighttime music on the island is lovely, though.

220mil beware thieves... Imma ninja :mad:

My cycling town has A LOT more though... I'll check it

Edit: My cycling town has nearly 690mil I don't spend bells much to be honest though

Last edited:
Wow this thread really blew up ;D 1k views :) Glad to see everyone working on there bells and those who have clearly been saving for a while.

Back