• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Woah! My sky is purple and it was 6:55AM!

Feraligator

Bells
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Wow... it looks so pretty but creepy. Normally the sky is a really bright blue at this time but when I woke up this morning and at the title screen, it was quite dark. Does this mean the game's sky corresponds with real life now (sun rises later) or am I missing something?
I hope this lasts until next year because it's actually quite nice.
1181.JPG
1182.JPG
Edit: You can visit my dream address for a proper look at it. 6000-2958-7561
(Also, if you're wondering why I'm up so early, school is your answer)

Last edited:
I would imagine it corresponds with real life, with the sun rising later and setting earlier, but I've never been on that early to notice it...

Aw, it wasn't as purple on my 3ds as on my computer. Probably a brightness setting issue. Still pretty though!

Huh, I usually notice stuff like that. It's a bit late though for my latitude at least, IRL later sun rises where I am started like two months ago.

Back