• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Witchy room! (Inspo and furniture needed)

Reptile

The Snek Ruler
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello :)
I'd love to have a witchy room in my house and i made a bit of an inspirational catalog :p
So two things: 1. Do you have any other furniture you'd include that i didn't think of? Obviously i still need to think of plants but besides that lol - so basically, how do you like it?
2. I barely have any of those things and most are non-orderable so if anyone has some of those to spare, of course I'd pay!, you'd make my day :)
Witchy room: http://moridb.com/catalogs/XuKggDoSPe

I have many of these that I can give you :) I don't have rep items from Monster Hunter, but I can load Felyne in my RV camp for you to spend some MEOWs in some of the missing items.

Ah you're the best, i have so many meows anyway! :D
I'll be avaiable later in the day (it's 1 p.m. here) because uni is starting again and i have stuff to do yada yada yada lol
So it would be cool if it can be arranged for later today or even tomorrow, it doesnt have to stress :)
Thank you so much again :3
Since youre basically my acnl senpai by now, would you have any other item recommendations? You strike me as an aesthetic person because ur town is so beautiful
Sending hugs ur way <3

I'll likely be online here for another seven hours or so. Can you make it in time?

yes definetelly! I just got done surprisingly fast with uni so I'll be on my ds in like 10 mins :)

Ok, I'll be waiting! Let me when you're ready.
Also, I keep forgetting, but in case you don't know, you can only order three RV items per day. If that's not enough, I suggest advancing to the next day to be able to order three more.

I'll open my station now, so you can visit the RV camp and Felyne. Town is New Leaf.

Back