• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Looking to Buy Some Wishlist Items

Tokkidokie

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
I am seeking items for the designs of my four character's homes.

There are a number of items on each character's wishlist: Tokki | Iza | Daedae | Jakjack but I am especially looking for these items in particular:

• Aurora Screen x2
• Bell Knickknack
• Block x2
• Bottled Ship
• Bread-making set
• Bread Basket
• Bureom
• Desert Island Map
• Desert Island Stool
• Desert Island Table
• Donut Box
• Drafting Table
• Floor Light x8
• Glass Partition x6
• Half-Eaten Pizza
• Hibiscus
• Kimbap Plate
• Lotus Pond
• Metal Box
• Natural Bench x2
• New Year's Noodles
• Ramen x2
• Red Cash Register
• Rose Sofa
• Sanshin
• Set Lunch x3
• Shaved Ice
• Shaved Ice Lamp x2
• Songpyeon
• Sushi Menu x2
• Sweets Lamp
• Sweets Minilamp
• Sweets Player
• Sweets Sofa
• Tall Garden Rock
• Trellis
• Udon Soup
• Whirlpool Bath
• Yut Board
• Flower Fairy Boots
• Flower Fairy Wig
• Girl's Day Updo
• Newsprint Helmet
• Galaxy Floor

If you have these items, please name your price or perhaps post your WL because I might have something you're looking for?

Thanks for your time! :)

Last edited:
hi! i could get you the monitor tower, the gossip stone, the sun and ufo, the robot hero, slushie machine, cash register and celestes hair ribbon for like 10 tbt if thats okay? edit: (ill let you know if i find any more!)

Last edited:
I can get the 2 aurora screens for you! It costs me like 10K bells to reorder so just paying back the 10K it costs is good with me but if u have any instrument furniture, pls lmk which ones bc I’ve been trying to collect them all! I’m available every weekday from 2pm-11pm PST btw.

hi! i could get you the monitor tower, the gossip stone, the sun and ufo, the robot hero, slushie machine, cash register and celestes hair ribbon for like 10 tbt if thats okay? edit: (ill let you know if i find any more!)
That would be lovely, thank you so much! I'll send you the tbt now and if you find any more items I'll happily send you more asap! :)
Post automatically merged:

I can get the 2 aurora screens for you! It costs me like 10K bells to reorder so just paying back the 10K it costs is good with me but if u have any instrument furniture, pls lmk which ones bc I’ve been trying to collect them all! I’m available every weekday from 2pm-11pm PST btw.
Sounds great, thank you! Let me get back to you about the musical instruments because I collect them as well and I know I have some duplicates! Hopefully I'll have some of the ones you're looking for! :D

I'm currently beetle grinding on the island but as soon as my box is filled I'll look at what I have in storage!

I am seeking items for the designs of my four character's homes.

There are a number of items on each character's wishlist: Tokki | Iza | Daedae | Jakjack but I am especially looking for these items in particular:

• Aurora Screen x2
• Bell Knickknack
• Block x2
• Bottled Ship
• Bread-making set
• Bread Basket
• Bureom
• Capricorn ornament x2
• Cash Register
• Ceramic Hot Pot
• Decorative Plate
• Desert Island Map
• Desert Island Stool
• Desert Island Table
• Donut Box
• Drafting Table
• Exotic Wall (This refuses to show up in my game...it's so frustrating!)
• Fish Grill
• Floor Light x8
• Glass Partition x6
• Gossip Stone
• Half-Eaten Pizza
• Hibiscus
• Hinaningyo
• Kaiseki Meal
• Kimbap Plate
• Kokeshi Doll
• Lotus Pond
• Metal Box
• Monitor Tower
• Natural Bench x2
• New Year's Noodles
• Ramen x2
• Red Cash Register
• Robot Hero
• Rosa Sofa
• Sagittarius Arrow
• Sanshin
• Set Lunch x3
• Shaved Ice
• Shaved Ice Lamp x2
• Slushie Machine
• Songpyeon
• Sun
• Sushi Menu x2
• Sweets Lamp
• Sweets Minilamp
• Sweets Player
• Sweets Sofa
• Tall Garden Rock
• Trellis
• Tteok Plate
• Udon Soup
• UFO
• Wedding Cake
• Whirlpool Bath
• Yut Board
• Flower Fairy Boots
• Varia Suit Shoes
• Celeste Hair Ribbon
• Emperor's Cap
• Flower Fairy Wig
• Girl's Day Updo
• Kintaro Wig
• Newsprint Helmet
• Stagehand Hat
• Topknot Wig
• Galaxy Floor

If you have these items, please name your price or perhaps post your WL because I might have something you're looking for?

Thanks for your time! :)

Hi! I can get you these items:

Capricorn Ornament x2
Ceramic Hot Pot
Decorative Plate 2 TBT
Exotic Wall
Fish Grill
Hinaningyo
Kokeshi Doll
Sagittarius Arrow
Wedding Cake 2 TBT
Emperor's Cap
Kintaro Wig
Stagehand Hat
Topknot Wig

The Decorative Plate and Wedding Cake is not orderable so I'll take 4 TBT for them if you don't mind :unsure:

Last edited:
Hi! I can get you these items:

Capricorn Ornament x2
Ceramic Hot Pot
Decorative Plate 2 TBT
Exotic Wall
Fish Grill
Hinaningyo
Kokeshi Doll
Sagittarius Arrow
Wedding Cake 2 TBT
Emperor's Cap
Kintaro Wig
Stagehand Hat
Topknot Wig

The Decorative Plate and Wedding Cake is not orderable so I'll take 4 TBT for them if you don't mind :unsure:

That would be lovely, thank you! I would be happy to send you the 4 TBT and will do so right away :) Is there anything that you'd like in compensation for the other items?

I've laid out your items in front of my station and my gate's open. You can come on over to collect them :)
Sounds great! I'm omw~

I'm almost done compiling the instrument list! Sorry that it's taking so long. I accidentally deleted the original list during my commute 😅

Last edited:
Hi. Just wanted to let you know I scanned Wade's RV into my campground and the Tteok Plate is orderable from his RV. Let me know when you would be available to come and visit his RV :)

Edit: I missed you today, when I catch you tomorrow, I can re-invite Wade's RV to my campground!

Last edited:
Hi. Just wanted to let you know I scanned Wade's RV into my campground and the Tteok Plate is orderable from his RV. Let me know when you would be available to come and visit his RV :)

Edit: I missed you today, when I catch you tomorrow, I can re-invite Wade's RV to my campground!

Oh, thank you! I'm very sorry for the late reply! Work was extremely busy yesterday...I fell asleep as soon as I got home. I'll be available to play during the next hour or two, but afterwards I won't be able to play until after 9PM EST. I hope that we can catch each other today! :)

I'm very sorry for being so late to provide you a list of my music items!

Here is what I can order from my catalogue:

Amp
Bagpipes
Bass
Biwa lute
Cello
Conga drum
Country guitar
Harp
Harpsichord
Metal guitar
Metronome
Mic stand
Music stand
Pipe organ
Rock guitar
Sitar
Theremin
Upright piano
Vibraphone
Virgo harp

Hopefully there is something on there to make the wait worth your while! (Sorry for the flub...I've been a bit sleep deprived the last few days!). I'm fine with whatever you decide for compensation for the two aurora screens :)

Oh, thank you! I'm very sorry for the late reply! Work was extremely busy yesterday...I fell asleep as soon as I got home. I'll be available to play during the next hour or two, but afterwards I won't be able to play until after 9PM EST. I hope that we can catch each other today! :)

Don't worry about it. Wade's RV is still in my campground. Let me know when you are available. I'll be on TBT for another hour and a half before bed :)

Yes I am free. My gate's open, you can come on over to visit Wade's RV :)
Thank you! I'm on my way! :)

Yes I am free. My gate's open, you can come on over to visit Wade's RV :)

Thank you! :D Also I'm glad you sent me outright! I was literally thinking "Do I remember the way back to the station?" Haha

Last edited:

I'm very sorry for being so late to provide you a list of my music items!

Here is what I can order from my catalogue:

Amp
Bagpipes
Bass
Biwa lute
Cello
Conga drum
Country guitar
Harp
Harpsichord
Metal guitar
Metronome
Mic stand
Music stand
Pipe organ
Rock guitar
Sitar
Theremin
Upright piano
Vibraphone
Virgo harp

Hopefully there is something on there to make the wait worth your while! (Sorry for the flub...I've been a bit sleep deprived the last few days!). I'm fine with whatever you decide for compensation for the two aurora screens :)
Just the Amp and 10K bells to pay for the aurora screens is good with me! I’m available any day after 2pm PST to exchange items :)

Just the Amp and 10K bells to pay for the aurora screens is good with me! I’m available any day after 2pm PST to exchange items :)
Sounds great! :D I'm going to check my storage to see if I have the amp lying around somewhere before ordering it again. I'll let you know when I have it and then we can arrange when to meet, is that ok?

Back