• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Wishlist!

Hi, I have creepy wall & floor, Dalmatian ornament, firewood, glass teapot, heart pink balloon, lollipop, newsprint helmet, new year's noodles, sparkling cider, sushi bench.
And I can order zen items from snooty later if you're okay with waiting.

EDIT :
I've ordered campfire, game shelf and glass display case.
You can just have them regardless.

EDIT2 :
Found cutting board set too.

Last edited:
Amiibo shelf for 250 in game bells?

Sure, thank you! I'll add you and open my gates around 8 ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I have creepy wall & floor, Dalmatian ornament, firewood, glass teapot, heart pink balloon, lollipop, newsprint helmet, new year's noodles, sparkling cider, sushi bench.
And I can order zen items from snooty later if you're okay with waiting.

EDIT :
I've ordered campfire, game shelf and glass display case.
You can just have them regardless.

Sounds great! Could I get two sushi benches, if possible? I'll be open around 8 EST!

Sure, I'll order 2 sushi benches then. Would 35 tbt for a total be okay? Feel free to haggle! xD
Also, 8pm EST, 2 hours later?

Sounds wonderful! I can pickup anytime. My family may need me at short notice, so if there is a delay I apologize.

Sounds wonderful! I can pickup anytime. My family may need me at short notice, so if there is a delay I apologize.

Okay, now I have these ready.
creepy wall
creepy floor
Dalmatian ornament
firewood
glass teapot
heart pink balloon
lollipop
newsprint helmet
new year's noodles
sparkling cider
2 x sushi benches
cutting board set
zen cupboard
zen desk
and campfire, game shelf and glass display case.
And don't worry about the delay, I'm on the same boat haha. No rush. Will you add the 7th FC that's in my signature, when you can?
Is delivery okay with you? My 7th town don't have much space on the ground.

Okay, now I have these ready.
creepy wall
creepy floor
Dalmatian ornament
firewood
glass teapot
heart pink balloon
lollipop
newsprint helmet
new year's noodles
sparkling cider
2 x sushi benches
cutting board set
zen cupboard
zen desk
and campfire, game shelf and glass display case.
And don't worry about the delay, I'm on the same boat haha. No rush. Will you add the 7th FC that's in my signature, when you can?
Is delivery okay with you? My 7th town don't have much space on the ground.

No worries! I've added you, and gates are opened!.c:

EDIT: opened again! Sorry for the error!

Last edited:
Sure, thank you! I'll add you and open my gates around 8 ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds great! Could I get two sushi benches, if possible? I'll be open around 8 EST!

Sorry if im late! i was watching some movies..

Still looking for the remaining items, but I'll be on vacation for the next week and unable to trade often.

Hello, I can get you all the ingredients and the lily reccord player, please offer?

Edit, I also have claude's RV card so I can get you the teacup!

Last edited:
Hello, I can get you all the ingredients and the lily reccord player, please offer?

Edit, I also have claude's RV card so I can get you the teacup!

I'm sorry! Turns out the place didn't have good enough wifi and caused my devices to disconnect often. I'm available now, though! does 25 TBT sound fair?

Back