• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ~Wishlist~

Hey, are you still looking for a Sailboat Model? If so, what are you offering for it?

around how many clovers do you need? i have a character with approximately 100 wrapped clovers i don't need in his closet. i'd prefer to be paid in tbt :0

around how many clovers do you need? i have a character with approximately 100 wrapped clovers i don't need in his closet. i'd prefer to be paid in tbt :0

Don't really have a set amount, just any really :p How much tbt would you like per clover?

We agreed on 5 TBT last time we talked. So, I think that'll work.

sure! though I'm not quite sure how to transfer just 1.5 tbt ^^;
but could I get 30 clovers? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes please! :0 what would you like for it?

haha as long as u buy an even amount u wont have 2 send any .5 bells so thats cool. and 30 clovers is fine !! let me know when u are available to trade :0

haha as long as u buy an even amount u wont have 2 send any .5 bells so thats cool. and 30 clovers is fine !! let me know when u are available to trade :0

Hi! I'm available now :) want to trade in your town or mine?

Back