Buying wishlist!!

maddison

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (17) +
i recently updated my wishlist, here it is!! click me!

i dont mind paying in either tbt or igb, please let me know what you've got and we can negotiate, thank you!!

I have the lovely armoire, lovely chair, lovely love seat, lovely wall clock and papa panda if youre interested :)

I have the lovely vanity, dresser, and kitchen if you'd like. I also have the lovely bed and couches if you want. Just 1 TBT per item and I can get more than 1 vanity dresser or kitchen if you need it :)

I have the lovely armoire, lovely chair, lovely love seat, lovely wall clock and papa panda if youre interested :)

id love everything but the lovely love seat - i already have that, sorry! how much would you like for that all?

I have the lovely vanity, dresser, and kitchen if you'd like. I also have the lovely bed and couches if you want. Just 1 TBT per item and I can get more than 1 vanity dresser or kitchen if you need it :)

id like to take you up on that offer! i already have the bed and love seat, thank you. is that 3 tbt total then? (-:

Yes 3 tbt, thank you~ do you want to come to my town, or me to yours?

Yes 3 tbt, thank you~ do you want to come to my town, or me to yours?

you can come to mine, if you like, thank you!! ive just got to run off and do something, i wont be more than 20 minutes i imagine. ill send the tbt now and open my gates now, so you're more than welcome to just pass by and drop them off :-D

Last edited:
Wait I cant find the lovely dresser on this account, it's the onlything I dont have, I have the rest of the stuff, I can give you a free lovely lamp for your hassle, my apologies

Wait I cant find the lovely dresser on this account, it's the onlything I dont have, I have the rest of the stuff, I can give you a free lovely lamp for your hassle, my apologies

thank you for the items! sorry i was afk, its much appreciated :-D

Back