• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying WISHLIST [updated]

I have a croton, hawthorn bonsai, holly bonsai, minimalist minitable and table, and planter. I will have to catalog most of these though but I could TT to 5:00pm, are you fine with that? :)

I have black-denim pants, capricorn ornament, corn plant, cuffed pants, fan palm. And IGB would be fine. I'll have to order all of these and TT so I'll just message you when I see your on and I'm ready for you to pick them up. If it's ok w/ you of course.

I have a croton, hawthorn bonsai, holly bonsai, minimalist minitable and table, and planter. I will have to catalog most of these though but I could TT to 5:00pm, are you fine with that? :)

Yes that's fine with me! I don't mind waiting. ^^ How much do you want for everything? 500k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have black-denim pants, capricorn ornament, corn plant, cuffed pants, fan palm. And IGB would be fine. I'll have to order all of these and TT so I'll just message you when I see your on and I'm ready for you to pick them up. If it's ok w/ you of course.

Of course! I'll wait ^^ Just let me know when you're ready~ How much do you want for everything?

Yes, 500k would be fine ^^ I'll catalog the items right now and TT afterwards. I'll tell you when everything is ready! c:

Back