• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Wishlist - name your price

I have: box sofa for sale, and can allow you to catalog kitchen corner, kitchen sink, stewpot, capricorn ornament. How much would you offer? :)

Yes, that's fine. Town name is Normandy.
Can you reopen for me please? It's not showing up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have: box sofa for sale, and can allow you to catalog kitchen corner, kitchen sink, stewpot, capricorn ornament. How much would you offer? :)
Is there any way you could order it and I could just buy the items? I'm way too lazy for cataloging. How much are you looking to get for that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I have the items in my town if you would like to come and pick them up! I'll add your fc now!
Give me a few minutes please, trying to pick up things from Jocelyn first. :)

Last edited:
Back