Buying Wishlist items!

I have the DIYs for a golden altar, golden bathtub, golden garden bunny, pile of cardboard boxes, and stacked shopping baskets listed in my giveaway thread. I also just got the DIY for a golden wristwatch that I can give you. I live in the EST time zone and am usually available on and off after work and over the weekend.

As for your other wishlist items, there are a few people who sell a wide variety of items in this subforum. You might want to check them out.

I unfortunately don't have any DIYs you need, but I do have a, 2022 celebratory arch, Bug wand, Chitose ame, Handheld lantern (Stars), Meme shirt, and Songpyeon if you're after them right now! I also have a Dreamy rabbit toy, but only in blue right now; I could order a Purple one from HHP if you wouldn't mind the wait (honestly I'll order one now since I'm working on my catalouge and need the alt colour, so it might not even be a wait depending on when you're free)! I'm in BST to clarify, and outside uni lectures for a few hours now and then I should be free! Though I'll likely be awake tonight too despite the timezone, got work that needs to be sorted haha, but would be able to slip away for a bit to trade if I'm still up! Goes for most nights too tbh, lol. And if you would be up for these items, I'd be happy with whatever IGB or TBT price you're happy with!

I have the DIYs for a golden altar, golden bathtub, golden garden bunny, pile of cardboard boxes, and stacked shopping baskets listed in my giveaway thread. I also just got the DIY for a golden wristwatch that I can give you. I live in the EST time zone and am usually available on and off after work and over the weekend.

As for your other wishlist items, there are a few people who sell a wide variety of items in this subforum. You might want to check them out.
Oh thank you!! I'll be off and on today but I have email notifications on for replies and such so I'll be able to be on quickly :)
Post automatically merged:

I unfortunately don't have any DIYs you need, but I do have a, 2022 celebratory arch, Bug wand, Chitose ame, Handheld lantern (Stars), Meme shirt, and Songpyeon if you're after them right now! I also have a Dreamy rabbit toy, but only in blue right now; I could order a Purple one from HHP if you wouldn't mind the wait (honestly I'll order one now since I'm working on my catalouge and need the alt colour, so it might not even be a wait depending on when you're free)! I'm in BST to clarify, and outside uni lectures for a few hours now and then I should be free! Though I'll likely be awake tonight too despite the timezone, got work that needs to be sorted haha, but would be able to slip away for a bit to trade if I'm still up! Goes for most nights too tbh, lol. And if you would be up for these items, I'd be happy with whatever IGB or TBT price you're happy with!
I'm in the process of getting the arch, handheld lantern, and songpyeon, but I'll gladly take the other things! Just dm me when you're around and I get email notifications so I can be on shortly after :)

Oh thank you!! I'll be off and on today but I have email notifications on for replies and such so I'll be able to be on quickly :)

I'm in the process of getting the arch, handheld lantern, and songpyeon, but I'll gladly take the other things! Just dm me when you're around and I get email notifications so I can be on shortly after :)
I'll be available on and off for the next few hours. Let me know if you want me to visit your island or for you to visit mine.

Hi! I have these I can offer you for 1 tbt each:

Cabin wall diy
Chillwave
Full-body glowing-moss suit diy
Glowing-moss rug diy
Glowing-moss ruins wall diy
Gold-nugget mining car diy
Skateboard wall rack diy
Vine hanging chair diy
Vine ladder set-up kit diy

For a total of 9 tbt! Lmk if you’re interested ☺️

I'll be available on and off for the next few hours. Let me know if you want me to visit your island or for you to visit mine.
I'm okay with either! I ended up being a bit busy though ^^;;

Hi! I have these I can offer you for 1 tbt each:

Cabin wall diy
Chillwave
Full-body glowing-moss suit diy
Glowing-moss rug diy
Glowing-moss ruins wall diy
Gold-nugget mining car diy
Skateboard wall rack diy
Vine hanging chair diy
Vine ladder set-up kit diy

For a total of 9 tbt! Lmk if you’re interested ☺️
I can do that for sure! :D thank you so much!

I'll be available on and off this evening and tomorrow. I think I'd prefer to drop them off because I keep forgetting to close my gates after I get villagers.
I see you're on now! Let me grab my switch and I can hop on :3

I’m available pretty much whenever, so lmk what time works for you for me to come drop your items off! ☺️
I'll be off and on today but I'll try to get with you ^^ 9tbt correct?

I'll be off and on today but I'll try to get with you ^^ 9tbt correct?
omg i’m so sorry, i didn’t get the notification for this because the post merged !! 9 tbt is correct, send me a PM when you’re available next!

omg i’m so sorry, i didn’t get the notification for this because the post merged !! 9 tbt is correct, send me a PM when you’re available next!
You're good!! I'll be available after work and I'll shoot you a PM then :)

Back