Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
So, title says all! I can pay in NMT (Nook Miles Ticket), IGB (In-Game Bells), or TBT (the site currency)!

These are my current wishlists, if anyone was interested. I use Nookazon. Feel free to send a trade request there, or here! Doesn't matter to me c:

General Wishlist (done updating,,, for now..)
Cooking Wishlist (needs updated)
DIY Wishlist (still updating)
Wishlist for Resident's House (currently updating as well)
Wishlist for My House (almost done updating)
Gyroid Wishlist (almost done updating)

Thank you guys for looking! ^^

hi! i can sell you the following if still needed. 💛

terrarium diy (2 tbt)
hanging terrarium diy (2 tbt)
mom’s bird embroidery (2 tbt)

for a total of 6 tbt! ^_^

hi! i can sell you the following if still needed. 💛

terrarium diy (2 tbt)
hanging terrarium diy (2 tbt)
mom’s bird embroidery (2 tbt)

for a total of 6 tbt! ^_^
That works for me! I'll get you a Dodo Code shortly c:

Mimi! I have stuff for you! Tbt would be welcome.
  • Strapped books,
  • Dessert Case,
  • Flower Display Case,
  • Shopping Bag
  • Skull rug
  • Cuckoo clock
  • Wallopoid

I have the following on hand:

Kotatsu
digital scale (black, white)
Toy Day stockings
Sturdy paper bag
Log Chair DIY Recipe
Stack of books DIY
Mum cushion DIY
Iron hanger stand DIY
Barrel DIY
Tabletop record player (black)
light switch (silver)
Snow globe
Kitty Litter Box (pink)

I can also order some of this stuff on my catalog and get you the next day if iterested, though im on JST time right now, do you have anything on my wishlist to offer in return? in not any form of payment offered is fine, w/e is convenient. see below for my full inventory:

Hi! I think I'm able to get you your entire house wishlist (maybe minus the footrest) as well as bottled items on the wall shelf, vase, toothbrush cup set and paper bag~ Let me know how much tbt you'd be comfy with c:

I can also get corner clothing rack, Nordic shelf, model kit and black flower heart from villager house list~

Edit: I also have a listing taking offers on a full sloppy set c:

I have the following on hand:

Kotatsu
digital scale (black, white)
Toy Day stockings
Sturdy paper bag
Log Chair DIY Recipe
Stack of books DIY
Mum cushion DIY
Iron hanger stand DIY
Barrel DIY
Tabletop record player (black
)
light switch (silver)
Snow globe
Kitty Litter Box (pink)

I can also order some of this stuff on my catalog and get you the next day if iterested, though im on JST time right now, do you have anything on my wishlist to offer in return? in not any form of payment offered is fine, w/e is convenient. see below for my full inventory:

Hello! I no longer need the Mum Cushion DIY, Barrel DIY, Tabletop Record Player (Black), Log Chair DIY, but I will take the other items! How does 15 TBT sound for everything!

Hi! I think I'm able to get you your entire house wishlist (maybe minus the footrest) as well as bottled items on the wall shelf, vase, toothbrush cup set and paper bag~ Let me know how much tbt you'd be comfy with c:

I can also get corner clothing rack, Nordic shelf, model kit and black flower heart from villager house list~

Edit: I also have a listing taking offers on a full sloppy set c:
I can pay uhhh, what about 100 TBT for everything + Sloppy Set? c: I can do 150-200 TBT for everything plus Sloppy Set if necessary?

Hello! I no longer need the Mum Cushion DIY, Barrel DIY, Tabletop Record Player (Black), Log Chair DIY, but I will take the other items! How does 15 TBT sound for everything!

I can pay uhhh, what about 100 TBT for everything + Sloppy Set? c: I can do 150-200 TBT for everything plus Sloppy Set if necessary?

Hi! I wouldn't mind 200, mostly for including the set since that particular set is very tedious and hard to get :') if you wouldn't mind that, then we can go ahead and do the trade and I can work on gathering all the items for you and customize to your requested colors. If you also want the sloppy in a specific color choice, I can do that for you as well c:

Hi! I wouldn't mind 200, mostly for including the set since that particular set is very tedious and hard to get :') if you wouldn't mind that, then we can go ahead and do the trade and I can work on gathering all the items for you and customize to your requested colors. If you also want the sloppy in a specific color choice, I can do that for you as well c:
Nope! I can customize the Sloppy set myself if you don't mind! :0
I can do 200 for sure! I'll send it now c: My island or yours? :0

Nope! I can customize the Sloppy set myself if you don't mind! :0
I can do 200 for sure! I'll send it now c: My island or yours? :0
I'll do a drop off! Just let me gather everything else for you! And I'll shoot a PM when ready!

I can give you the following
Arfoid
Tockoid
Jingloid
Clatteroid
Bubbloid

for 2tbt each maybe? :0

Back