• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Wishlist Items!

I have a black letter jacket that I can give you for 1 tbt. Just let me know if you're interested.

I'm available to trade anytime today, so let me know whenever you're ready and which FC I should add c:

Hi, yes I do! When would you be available to trade? Let me know if you'd prefer to come to my town or vice versa. :)

I am available for the rest of the day, just let me know when you're online!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I would prefer to drop off if that's okay!

I am available for the rest of the day, just let me know when you're online!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I would prefer to drop off if that's okay!

Hey sorry I was away for a bit. I can trade now if you're free? Is your fc the one in the side bar? Drop off is fine :) Once we've added each other I'll open my gates! My town's name is Verona.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a black letter jacket that I can give you for 1 tbt. Just let me know if you're interested.

Hi, mkmay is already getting that for me, but thank you so much for offering!

Hey sorry I was away for a bit. I can trade now if you're free? Is your fc the one in the side bar? Drop off is fine :) Once we've added each other I'll open my gates! My town's name is Verona.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, mkmay is already getting that for me, but thank you so much for offering!

I added you and I am ready now

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes my FC is the one on the sidebar!

do you still need Jacob Laddders? ii have about 15.. maybe 20? ill recount lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ii have 22 Jacob Ladders

- - - Post Merge - - -

38 sorry!! for sure 38 lol lmk if you still need JL

do you still need Jacob Laddders? ii have about 15.. maybe 20? ill recount lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

ii have 22 Jacob Ladders

- - - Post Merge - - -

38 sorry!! for sure 38 lol lmk if you still need JL

Oh yes please! I'd like to take 16 if that's alright with you?

Back